Nature's Best Isopure® Whey Protein Isolate Powder Unflavored Description
Pure Naked Protein
Isopure Unflavored WPI powder contains 25 grams per serving of unadulterated 100% Whey Protein Isolate, stripped of fat, carbs, fillers, sugars and lactose. Easy to add to any food and beverage (hot or cold), and so pure you won't even taste it.
For a rich thick shake mix 1 scoop with 6 fl oz of waterin a shaker or blender. If a shaker or blender is not convenient, Isopure Unflavored WPI can be stirred into solution with a spoon. Drink one serving daily.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (29 g)
Servings per Container: About 16
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Sugars||0 g|
Other Ingredients: Whey protein isolate and soy lecithin
Contains Milk & Soy Ingredients.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
White Chocolate Protein Bark
Some things don’t count…like when you drop food on the floor but pick it up within five seconds. You simply blow on it and pretend it never happened. Of course, this logic doesn’t always work. But wouldn’t it be sweet if it applied to dessert? Well, ask and you shall receive – receive white chocolate protein bark, that is. With zero carbs, sugar or fiber in this six-serving recipe, there’s very little left to count. Nothing never tasted – and felt – so good!
White Chocolate Protein Bark
Makes 6 servings
Macros per serving: 107 calories | 10 g fat | 0 g carbs | 0 g sugar | 0 g fiber | 4 g protein
¼ cup unflavored whey protein powder
1-1/2 Tbsp. confectioner’s style erythritol
¼ cup cacao butter, melted
1 Tbsp. BodyCrunch™ Natural Cocoa Whey Protein Crunchies
You’ll also need: a chocolate mold, ice cube tray or baking dish lined with parchment paper
- In a medium bowl, mix together protein, sweetener and cacao butter until smooth.
- Stir in whey crunchies until incorporated.
- Place ice cube tray or chocolate mold on a flat baking sheet. Spoon or pour chocolate mixture into molds.
- Freeze about 5 minutes for mini bars or up to 20 minutes for larger sizes. Make sure bars have set completely.
- Remove from freezer and enjoy immediately, or keep stored in refrigerator or freezer until ready to eat.
- I would not recommend substituting any ingredients in this recipe, except maybe the sweetener. Coconut oil in place of cacao butter would give a similar texture, but you’d miss out on the chocolate flavor. Plus, cacao butter doesn’t melt at room temperature as easily as coconut oil.
- If you prefer to use a whey/casein blend, you will likely need more cacao butter, as casein absorbs more than whey protein.