Navitas Organics Cacao Nibs Description
Premium Plant-Based Superfood
Nature's Dark Chocolate Chips
Fair Trade Certified
USDA Organic • Non-GMO Project Verified
Kosher • Vegan
190 Calories • Plant Fibers • Magnesium (20% DV)
Go after each day with passion and drive.
Super-simple, super-nutritious superfoods give you the energy you need to live each day to the fullest.
In fact, Navitas (Nuh-vee-tus) is Latin for 'energy.' We search the globe for the highest-quality organic superfoods to keep you energized. What's more, we work hard to power the positive in all we do as a company, celebrating healthy foods and supporting sustainable causes.
Navitas. Live Life Positive.™
Cacao: The Maya Good of The Gods:
Top • Boost • Bake
• Cookies & Trail Mix
• Smoothies & Ice Cream
Serving Suggestion: 1 serving per day.
Storage Information: Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
GMOs, gluten, BPA.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 3 Tbsp. (30 g)
Servings per Container: About 8
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||14 g||18%|
| Saturated Fat||9 g||45%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g||4%|
| Dietary Fiber||8 g||28%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
† Contains 23mg of Flavonoids per serving.
Other Ingredients: Certified organic cacao nibs (theobroma cacao).
Sourced from Peru.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Mocha Tahini Fudge
That bottle of tahini in your pantry isn’t limited to dressings and hummus – in fact, it’s destined for something much sweeter. Rich in chocolate and coffee flavor, this no-bake fudge is a delightful escape from the usual, overly sweet versions you find at your local grocery store. Made without nuts, dairy or refined sugars, you can feel good about indulging in one (or two) of these bite-sized treats after lunch, dinner or whenever else your sweet tooth needs satisfying. The cacao nibs give it a pleasant crunch, but if you’re craving a creamier texture just omit the nibs and double up on cacao powder.
Mocha Tahini Fudge
- 1/2 cup raw coconut butter (room temperature)
- 1 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. coffee extract
- Cacao nibs (for sprinkling)
- Salt flakes (for sprinkling)
- Line 9”x5” loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In food processor fitted with S-shaped blade, blend together coconut butter, tahini, maple syrup, cacao, cacao powder, salt and coffee extract until well blended.
- Transfer mixture to prepared loaf pan; press to evenly distribute. If desired, sprinkle with additional cacao nibs and/or flaked salt.
- Using parchment paper, cover top, pressing gently to stick toppings on. Set in freezer until solid, about 1 to 2 hours.
- Remove frozen fudge from pan by lifting parchment paper. Cut into small squares or diamond shapes. Store leftovers in freezer.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!