Navitas Organics Chia Seeds Description
Premium Plant-Based Superfood
Versatile Super Seed
Good Source of Fiber
USDA Organic • Non-GMO Project Verified
Kosher • Vegan
60 Calories • Plant Omegas • Fiber (11% DV)
Go after each day with passion and drive.
Super-simple, super-nutritious superfoods give you the energy you need to live each day to the fullest.
In fact, Navitas (Nuh-vee-tus) is Latin for 'energy.' We search the globe for the highest-quality organic superfoods to keep you energized. What's more, we work hard to power the positive in all we do as a company, celebrating healthy foods and supporting sustainable causes.
Navitas. Live Life Positive.™
Chia: Mayan Word for Strength
Stir • Blend • Bake
Chia Pudding: 1/4 cup chia seeds + 1 cup almond milk + 1 tsp vanilla. Mix & wait 15 min to thicken. To with favorite superfoods.
Storage Information: Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
Gluten, GMOs, BPA.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (12 g)
Servings per Container: About 38
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||4 g||5%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
| Dietary Fiber||3 g||11%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
† Contains 2254mg of omega 3 Fatty Acids per serving.
‡ 100g of Chia Seeds contain 25.5g of Polyunsaturated Fats vs.100g of Atlantic Salmon contains 3.25g of Polyunsaturated Fats (USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference Release 28).
Other Ingredients: Certified organic chia seed (salvia hispanica).
Product of Mexico / Argentina / Paraguay.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Peanut Butter & Jelly Tartlets
It’s peanut butter jelly dessert time! This classic flavor combo of peanut butter and jelly comes together beautifully with a handful of simple, wholesome ingredients resulting in miniature jam tarts. Fresh berries, chia seeds and honey make a homemade jam. It’s then poured into miniature crusts made of crunchy peanut butter, coconut oil, honey and flour. For a vegan version, replace honey with maple syrup, and voila! You have 14 colorful, delightful tartlets.
Peanut Butter & Jelly Tartlets
Peanut Butter Tartlets
- 1/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 3 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and set 14 mini cupcake silicone molds (or a standard mini cupcake tin with nonstick spray) to the side.
- In medium bowl, whisk together tartlet ingredients until smooth.
- Press about 2 Tbsp. dough into mini cupcake molds until cup shape is formed. Repeat until all tartlets are made. Set aside 20 minutes.
- In small saucepan on low heat, cook blueberries and honey about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Let cool.
- Add chia seeds to blueberry mixture and let sit 5 minutes.
- While blueberry mixture sits, bake tartlets 8-10 minutes.
- Remove tartlets from oven and let cool.
- When jam and tartlets cool, spoon about 3 Tbsp. jam into each tartlet. (Note: Jam should reach the top of the tartlet.)
- For a vegan recipe, replace honey with maple syrup.
- For the jam, use any fresh berry of choice, like strawberries, raspberries or blackberries.
- Grab these ingredients and more from Vitacost.com.