New Chapter Every Woman'™s One Daily Multivitamin 40 Plus Description
- Complete Whole-Food Multivitamin for Immune, Energy & Hormone Support
- Fermented for Better Absorption
- ICS - Made with Organic Vegetables & Herbs
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Gluten Free
For the Needs of Women 40+
Expertly formulated to support the holistic health needs of women age 40 & beyond, with nutrients for heart, brain, bone & breast health support, stress & digestive support, and healthy hair, skin & nails.
Immune & Energy Boosting
Fermented Zinc and Vitamins C & A support immune system function, while 8 B Vitamins promote energy metabolism.
Organic Chaste Tree berry, a traditional women's tonic, supports hormone health with complementary organic Raspberry leaf.
Inspired by tradition and grounded in science, advanced organic botanicals include Turmeric, Red Clover, and Broccoli Sprouts.
Unlocked with Fermentation
Digest these vitamins and minerals with ease, because they're naturally fermented for better nutrient absorption. Our multis are recognized by your body as food and are gentle enough to take anytime, even on an empty stomach.
With Gratitude From Vermont
Just like this multi, New Chapter®'s supplements are designed to unlock the power of nutrients in a way your body can absorb. Complement your regimen with our whole-food calcium & potent herbals.
Suggested Use: One tablet daily. Can be taken anytime, even on an empty stomach.
Gluten, artificial flavors or colors, GMOs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 24
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (100% as beta-carotene from ferment media)||900 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid from ferment media)||90 mg||100%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol from ferment media)||25 mcg (1000 IU)||125%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate from ferment media)||15 mg||100%|
|Vitamin K (as phylloquinone (K1) from ferment media and as menaquinone-7 [K2} from natto)||120 mcg||100%|
|Thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride from ferment media)||1.6 mg||133%|
|Riboflavin (from ferment media)||1.6 mg||100%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide from ferment media)||16 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride from ferment media)||4.3 mg||253%|
|Folate (as methylfolate, and as 36 mcg folic acid from ferment media)||200 mcg DFE||50%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin from ferment media)||10 mcg||417%|
|Biotin (from ferment media)||15 mcg||50%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate from ferment media)||5 mg||100%|
|Calcium (from algae Lithothamnion [Lithothamnion clacareum and Lithothamnion coralloides])||26 mg||2%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide from ferment media)||75 mcg||50%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide from ferment media and from Lithothamnion calcareum and Lithothamnion coralloides)||8.4 mg||2%|
|Zinc (as zinc oxide from ferment media)||5.5 mg||50%|
|Selenium (as selenium dioxide from ferment media)||55 mcg||100%|
|Copper (as copper sulfate anhydrous from ferment media)||0.55 mg||61%|
|Manganese (as manganese chloride from ferment media)||1 mg||43%|
|Chromium (as chromium chloride from ferment media)||18 mcg||51%|
|Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate from ferment media)||4.5 mcg||10%|
|Breast Support Blend|
Organic Broccoli (sprout), Organic Cauliflower (sprout), Organic Kale (sprout), Organic Daikon Radish (sprout), Organic Cabbage (sprout), Organic Mustard (sprout)
|Hormone Support Blend(from ferment media)|
Organic Chaste Tree (berry), Organic Red Clover (aerial parts), Organic Raspberry (leaf)
|Stress and Energy Support Blend(from ferment media)Organic Schizandra (berry), Organic Maca (root), Organic Chamomile (flower)||22.5 mg||*|
|Cardio Support Blend|
Organic Fenugreek (seed) from ferment media, Organic Oregano (leaf) from ferment media, Grapeseed extract, Organic Hawthorn (berry, leaf and flower) from ferment media
|Digestive Support Blend (from ferment media)|
Organic Aloe (leaf), Organic Pepeprmint (leaf), Organic Coriander (seed), Organic Cardamom (fruit), Organic Artichoke (leaf)
|Ginger (rhizome) 3.2 mg aqueous extract and 0.8 mg organic supercritical extract||4 mg||*|
|Organic Turmeric (rhizome) 2.7 mg from ferment media and 0.8 mg supercritical extract||3.5 mg||*|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Ferment media (organic soy flour, organic saccharomyces cerevisiae, organic orange peel powder, organic carrot powder, lactic acid bacteria [lactobacillus acidophilus, bifidobacterium bifidum and lactobacillus rhamnosus], organic alfalfa powder, papain [deactivated] and bromelain [deactivated]), organic gum acacia, silica, lac resin and carnauba wax.Contains: Fermented soy.
As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your healthcare practitioner of the use of this product if you have a medical conditioner or are taking medication. If you are nursing, pregnant or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Give the Gift of Health This Holiday Season
When it comes to holiday gift buying, it seems there are at least two types of shoppers. Some are early birds that get the majority of gift shopping out of the way before Thanksgiving. Others seem to need the pressure of December days ticking by before they swing into action. Either way, we think there’s one gift category that may contain the perfect item for anyone on your list. We’re talking the gift of health… with vitamins & supplements!** What better way to show how much someone means to you than to help support his or her vitality and whole-body wellness every day*?
To pick the perfect nourishment for those special people in your life, use New Chapter®’s handy supplement shopping list:
- For Multi-Tasking Moms—If she’s pregnant or planning to be, Perfect Prenatal™ multivitamin is a perfect gift for the expecting mom in your life. Know a mother with a new baby? Perfect Postnatal™ multivitamin includes nutrients for energy, mood†, and lactation support.* And for the on-the-go mom who could use simplicity and convenience, there’s Every Woman™’s One Daily multivitamin. All New Chapter multivitamins are made with organic vegetables and herbs and are so gentle, they can even be taken on an empty stomach.
- For the Men in Your Life—Easy-to-take Every Man™’s One Daily multivitamin delivers blends of vitamins and minerals for him—including nutrients for energy and immune support.* For men at every stage of life, Prostate 5LX™ is a targeted herbal supplement to help support normal urine flow and prostate health, with complementary Saw Palmetto and Pumpkin Seed oil.*
- For the Active Individual—Zyflamend™ Whole Body’s new 100% vegetarian formula is not only cruelty-free, it’s also an herbal approach to pain relief after exercise.^* Zyflamend’s 10-herb blend includes whole-food Ginger to support flexibility and comfortable movement.* And it’s Non-GMO Project Verified!
- For Women on the Go—Most women recognize the need for bone-nourishing calcium, especially once they reach age 30. Bone Strength Take Care™ is a whole-food approach to Calcium supplementation, delivering a plant-sourced Calcium that includes Magnesium and other trace minerals, and has added Vitamin D3 to help the body effectively utilize Calcium to promote normal bone creation.*
- For the Older & Wiser—Every Woman™’s One Daily 40+ and Every Man™’s One Daily 40+ are gentle on the stomach and they’re specifically formulated for the life stage needs of men and women 40 and beyond. Wholemega™ Whole Fish Oil can also be a nice choice. Wholemega helps retain healthy triglyceride levels, supports heart health, and is clinically shown to improve the Omega-3 Index.*
Whatever holidays you celebrate and however long your shopping list is this year, New Chapter wishes you the best of cheer this November… with gratitude.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**Individuals should read labels to determine if products are right for them
†As suggested in emerging studies
^With Ginger for occasional pain