New Chapter Plant Calcium Bone Strength Take Care® Description
- Now Organic
- Plant Calcium
- Formulated For Absorption
- Nutrition Crafted For:
- The Magic Inside:
- Sustainable Harvested Calcium in Easy-to-Swallow Slim Tablets, with Vitamin K2 & Fermented D3 that guide Calcium to Bones
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Verified Formula
- Certified Gluten Free
3-in-1 Bone, Joint and Heart Support
Supports bone density and normal bone creation with Vitamin D3 for effective calcium absorption. Clinical strength plant calcium reduces the risk of osteoporosis.
Supports cardiovascular health with Vitamin D3, plus Vitamin K2 directs calcium to bones to help maintain artery health.
Supports joint function and mobility with clinically studied plant calcium.
Live Life Well with Nutrition You Can Use
Unlike calcium from limestone rock, which lacks other bone-supportive nutrients, our organic plant calcium is from wild Red Marine Algae (Lithothamnion), a whole-food source with 70+ minerals for holistic bone
nourishment. Sustainably harvested from the coast of Iceland.
For better absorption, an exclusive blend of Vitamin K2 and whole-food fermented Vitamin D3 directs calcium to the right place in your body—your bones.
Suggested Use: Take three tablets daily with food.
Gluten, GMOs, artificial flavors and colors. 100% vegetarian.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 3 Tablets
Servings per Container: 20
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol from ferment media)||25 mcg (1000 IU)||125%|
|Vitamin K1 (as phylloquinone from fermented media)||35 mcg||29%|
|Vitamin K2 (as menaquione-7)||45 mcg||*|
|Calcium (from organic algae Lithothamnion [Lithothamnion calcareum and Lithothamnion coralloides])||905 mg||70%|
|Magnesium (from organic algae Lithothamnion [Lithothamnion calcareum and Lithothamnion coralloides])||62 mg||15%|
|Strontium (from organic algae Lithothamnion [Lithothamnion calcareum and Lithothamnion coralloides])||5.5 mg||*|
|Silica (from organic algae Lithothamnion [Lithothamnion calcareum and Lithothamnion coralloides])||2 mg||*|
|Vanadium (from organic algae Lithothamnion [Lithothamnion calcareum and Lithothamnion coralloides])||14 mcg||*|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Organic barley grass powder, organic gum acaciaferment media (organic soy flour, organic Saccharomyces cerevisiae, organic alfalfa powder, papain [deactivated], bromelain [deactivated], lactic acid bacteria [Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus
rhamnosus]), organic coating (organic maltodextrin, organic sunflower lecithin, organic palm oil, organic guar gum) and silica.
Contains: Fermented soy.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, you should advise your healthcare professional of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, or having any surgery planned, you should consult your healthcare professional prior to using this product. Do not take if on blood therapy or thinners such as warfarin. Discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional if you experience a side effect or an allergic reaction.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Building Your Personal Supplement Regimen
We each have our reasons for taking supplements. These include supporting everyday foundational health, seeking a targeted benefit, supporting healthy aging, responding to your family history and supporting dietary needs. The purpose of your supplement regimen is very personal!
Still, many adults tend to align on the types of supplements they take. A recent consumer survey (2013) found that 77% of supplement users take a multivitamin, 26% take calcium, 28% take an Omega-3 or fish oil supplement, and 28% take herbals and botanicals. And these percentages are not a small part of the overall population. The same survey reports that 68% of adults in the United States take supplements—that’s over two-thirds!
If you’re already taking one of these kinds of health products, or thinking about it, how do you decide which to try? Here at New Chapter®, it’s part of our formulation philosophy to give you “new chapters” in supplement choices. Our products are intentionally made to be different and innovative in their fields—not a copy of what’s typically on the shelf. We think these differences are worth seeking out! Here’s why New Chapter is like no other in these four categories:
- Nourishing Multivitamins—New Chapter multivitamins are made with certified organic vegetables and herbs, and are Non-GMO Project Verified. Each multivitamin delivers 20+ nutrients for supporting your life stage needs—and the nutrients are individually cultured with beneficial probiotics. All New Chapter multivitamins are gentle on your stomach, including Every Man™’s One Daily and Every Woman™’s One Daily.
- Bone Strength Take Care™—When is a Calcium supplement not from limestone? When it’s sourced from plants… Red Marine Algae sustainably harvested in Iceland, to be exact. Bone Strength Take Care’s easy-to-swallow calcium complex also delivers Vitamins K2 and D3 that help direct Calcium to the bones… where it’s needed.*
- Wholemega™ Whole Fish Oil—New Chapter’s premium fish oil delivers 17 whole omega fatty acids from sustainably caught wild Alaskan salmon. Natural vitamin D3 is part of the package. Wholemega is clinically shown to improve the Omega-3 Index, a studied marker of heart health.* Wholemega has a difference you can actually see—pure salmon oil is a rich amber color, not the pale yellow of highly processed fish oil capsules.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.