NOW Real Food Organic Sesame Seeds Description
- Pure. Natural. Real.
- Natural Source of Protein, Iron and Healthy Fatty Acids
- Hulled For Great Taste
- Same Great NOW® Taste.
- Brand New Look!
- Fresh, Wholesome and Tasty.
Open Sesame! When you do, you’ll find a wealth of nutrition and taste. The rich, nutty flavor of Sesame Seeds is one of the most recognizable in the world, which is why you’ll find them incorporated into a wide variety of foods.
Aside from their great taste, NOW Real Food™ Sesame Seeds are a natural source of protein, iron and healthy fatty acids, making the little Sesame Seed a big-time source of nutrition.
This product has been packed using NOW Real Food KeepFresh Technology™ to maximize freshness.
Because you are what you eat, NOW Real Food™ has been committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural and organic foods since 1968. We’re independent, family owned, and proud of it. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
Refrigeration recommended after opening.
GMOs and peanuts
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 3.5 Tbsp. (30 g)
Servings per Container: About 15
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||16 g||25%|
| Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
| Sugars||0 g|
Other Ingredients: Hulled Sesame Seeds.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Plum Chicken Wings
The happy, healthy homemade plum sauce for these Asian-inspired wings is simple to whip up, but tastes gloriously gourmet. With the use of ripe plums, and the clever addition of cherry fruit preserves, no processed sweeteners are needed. Garlic, liquid aminos, green onions and sesame seeds make the flavor take flight!
Plum Chicken Wings
- 16 chicken wings
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 plum (diced)
- 1 cup cherry jam
- 2 tsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
- Dash chili powder
- Dash Selina Naturally Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Primal Kitchen Organic Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 green onions (diced)
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly coat baking pan with sesame oil.
- On prepared pan, arrange chicken in single layer.
- In bowl, stir together all ingredients, except plum, until smooth; add plum and stir.
- Pour sauce mixture over chicken.
- Bake 20 minutes; flip chicken and spoon sauce from pan over wings; continue to bake 20 more minutes.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.
Add the ingredients to your cart to make this fun dish!