Live Happy. Live Healthy. Live NOW. | Vitacost.com
NOW Real Foods Dry Roasted & Sea Salted Pistachios Description
- Proud To Be Family Owned since 1968
- New Look Same Taste
- 6g Protein & 3g Fiber Per Serving
- Grown In The USA
- Helps Support A Healthy Heart
- Wholesome & Tasty- No Added Oils
- Non GMO Project Verified
Roasted & Salted Pistachios
There aren’t many nuts more identifiable than the pistachio. Cracking open a fresh pistachio is like discovering a treasure trove of taste and nutrition.
Now Real Food® Pistachios are a good source of fiber. Not only are great-tasting pistachios a delicious snack, they’re also used in a variety of desserts such as ice cream and biscotti.
Scientific evidence suggests but does not prove that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as pistachios, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Fresher ingredients simply taste better, which is why this product is packaged using Now Fresh Fill Technology to maximize flavor and freshness.
For over 50 years, Now Real Food® has been committed to providing the highest quality foods using only the finest ingredients. We're independent, family owned and proud of it. Now that's keeping it real.
Refrigeration recommended after opening.
Gluten, GMOs peanuts.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (28 g)
Servings per Container: About 12
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||13 g||17%|
| Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
| Dietary Fiber||3 g||11%|
| Total Sugars||2 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Pistachios, sea salt.
Packaged in a peanut-free facility that processes tree nuts.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan White Chocolate Unicorn Bark with Freeze-Dried Fruit
Everything’s coming up unicorn these days. From blended drinks to layered cakes to grilled cheese sandwiches, people are excited about adding bright colors to their food. You might have trouble going along with the hype because at the end of these rainbows are artificial colors. Your healthy diet can do without those, that’s for sure! Here’s one better-for-you way to embrace the trend. This bark combines vegan white chocolate and freeze-dried fruit for treat that's actually worth flailing over.
16 oz. vegan white chocolate
Freeze-dried granny smith apples
Beet juice powder
Vanilla bean powder, optional
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a double boiler over medium heat, melt chocolate while stirring. If mixture is too thick, add a teaspoon of coconut oil. (This helps prevents chocolate from drying too quickly while adding toppings.)
- Pour melted chocolate onto baking sheet, reserving a few spoonfuls to mix with beet juice powder, matcha and turmeric. Use a spatula to evenly spread chocolate out into a square on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine beet juice powder with chocolate. Add a small amount of coconut oil to thin out mixture. Repeat for matcha and turmeric. (If chocolate start to harden before you’re ready, quickly reheat it over boiler.)
- Add toppings to chocolate, swirling in the various powder mixtures to your desired taste and visual preferences.
- Chocolate should set at room temperature, but if necessary, set in fridge to harden for 10-15 minutes.
- To serve, cut or break into pieces.
- For leftovers, store in the freezer in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
- Want to make chocolate from scratch? Combine raw cacao butter and organic powdered sugar.