OhSo Tasty Soup Kickin' Katsu Curry Description
Your sea curry. Inspired by Japanese curry, this pescatarian new’dle soup offers a curry taste with a mild heat and is topped with a load of veggies.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Container (13.1 g)
Servings per Container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
| Dietary Fiber||4 g||14%|
| Total Sugars||3 g|
| Includes 2g Added Sugars||4%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Agar, sugar, dried shitake mushroom, dried bok choy, salt, dried carrots, spaces, fish extract powder (anchovy), yeast extract powder, onion powder, powdered palm oil, fish sauce powder (bonito, sardine), shiitake mushroom extract powder, dried bonito powder, hydrolyzed soy protein.
*Contains: Anchovy, bonito, sardine, soybeans and fish sauce.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Summer Garden Vegetable Stew
There’s nothing dull about this stew
! Vibrant in taste and color, this vegetable stew recipe takes the best of seasonal summer veggies
and mingles them beautifully. Garlic and capers add character to classic stew ingredients like potatoes and green beans. Drizzle with homemade fresh herb purée for even brighter flavors, and you have a hearty, nutritious, plant-based
bowl of deliciousness.
Summer Garden Vegetable Stew
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium-sized sweet onion (minced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 bell pepper (red, orange or red, medium dice)
- 1-1/2 cups green beans or flat Italian beans (trimmed, cut into pieces)
- 2 cups tricolor baby potatoes (halved)
- 2 cups vegetable stock (or water)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp. salt
- Dash pepper (to taste)
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. capers (rinsed)
- 2 summer squash (green and yellow, medium dice)
- 2 ears corn
- Handful fresh basil and parsley (chopped)
- 1 cup basil and parsley leaves (loosely packed)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Pinch salt
- In medium pot, heat olive oil on medium heat. Sauté onions, garlic and peppers 2-3 minutes until slightly softened.
- Add water or stock and stir in green beans, potatoes, cherry tomatoes, bay leaves, salt, pepper and capers. Bring to boil, lower heat to simmer, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Stir in summer squash and corn; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Taste and add salt if needed.
- To make herb purée, add cleaned and dried herbs, olive oil and salt to blender. Puree until smooth.
- Mix in chopped fresh herbs right before serving, and drizzle individual portions with herb purée.
Shop these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.