Olympian Labs Greens 8 in 1 Ultimate Protein Blueberry Description
- Lean & Healthy
- 22 Grams Plant Protein Per Serving
- 5g of Fiber
- 5 Servings of Green & Veggies
- 2.9 Servings of Antioxidants
- Dairy Free
- Naturally Flavored and Sweetened
Ultimate Greens 8 in 1 with Protein is a delicious, nutrient-rich, complete greens drink mix that combines a blend of 8 products into 1 convenient serving.
Enjoy the benefits of 8 products in 1:
- Protein - Maximized in this triple -blend of plant based proteins (Pea, Hemp, & Rice) are essential nutrients which support your optimal health. Protein also plays a key role in increasing strength and lean muscle mass, supporting a normal glucose metabolism & providing your body with the energy it needs.
- Fiber - Helps regulate the body's use of sugars, helping to keep hunger and blood sugar in check.
- Antioxidants - Found in fruits and vegetables are your best defense against the damaging effects of free radicals on your cells. Antioxidants boost your overall health, brain health, immune system as well as provide anti-aging benefits & help to maintain healthy skin. We measure antioxidants with the Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) lab test.
- Whole Food Multivitamins & Minerals - Support your overall health with the nutrients your body needs.
- Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's) - Are essential for assembling proteins in your body. They also aid in muscle growth and fat loss.
- Digestive Enzymes - Promote optimal digestion for better absorption & greater bioavailability.
- Probiotics - Are friendly bacteria that play an important role in digestion, restoring a healthy intestinal balance, proper metabolism, a healthy colon environment & overall health.
- Gentle Detoxification & Cleansing - Provides amino acids & herbal detoxifiers that help maintain healthy blood & aid in the removal of destructive toxins, such as heavy metals & pollutants.
Suggested Use: Mix one (1) scoop (43.8g) in 8-10 ounces of cold beverage of choice. Ultimate Greens Protein can be taken once daily. As with any fiber rich drink, always follow each serving with a full glass of water.
Allergens, gluten and GMOs and diary
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (43.8 g)
Servings per Container: 14
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
| Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||25%|
| Sugar||5 g||*|
| Sugar Alcohol <||1 g||*|
|Vitamin C||12 mg||42%|
|Advanced Protein Blend |
Organic Pea Protein, Organic Hemp Protein, Rice Protein
|Greens Blend Barley Grass, Chlorella Powder, Spriulina Powder||4.5 g||*|
|Fiber Blend Rice Bran Powder, Fibersol II™ (Corn Fiber)||4.5 g||*|
|Vegetable Blend |
Organic carrot powder, tomato fruit powder, beet juice powder, parsley leaf powder, cauliflower powder,broccoli powder, organic spinach powder
|High ORAC Blend |
Acerola Extract 4:1, Grape seed extract (95% proanthocyanidins), blueberry fruit extract, green tea extract, bilberry fruit extract, pine bark extract.
|Turmeric Root Extract||200 mg||*|
|Probiotic Blend |
L. acidophilus, B.lactis, B. bifidum, L. helveticus, L-brevis, L. casei, L. rhamnosus(, L. palntarum, L. salvarius, L. lactus.
|N-Acetyl L-Cysteine||100 mg||*|
|OL-576 Enzyme Blend |
Alpha & Beta amylase, glycoamylase, protease (I,II,III, IV), peptizyme, lactase, cellulase, hemiSEB, lipase (I & II), maltase, sucurase (Invertase).
|Aloe Vera Powder||100 mg||*|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Fructose (from non-GMO cane or non-GMO beet sugar), natural blueberry flavor, xylitol, stevia extract.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Almond Breakfast Muffins with Protein
Have protein, will travel. While you rack up frequent-flyer miles, it’s important to not let your diet go downhill. Believe it or not, you can stay on top of your game with a muffin top (and bottom). This one-bowl recipe packs in the protein like socks in your suitcase, so you’re well prepared for the trip. In every crevasse, you’ll find almond flavor and rich nutrients to outfit you each day you’re away. Carry on a batch of these blueberry-freckled breakfast treats, and you have muffin to lose – especially not those hard-earned muscles!
2-1/2 scoops (about 100 g) blueberry protein powder
1/3 cup almond flour
1 Tbsp. coconut oil
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 Tbsp. honey
1 Tbsp. almond flavoring
Crushed or sliced almonds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a muffin pan with paper liners or coat with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin pan, filling each well at least 3/4 up. Top with almond pieces, if desired.
- Bake about 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.