Once Again Organic Creamy Sesame Tahini Description
One delicious ingredient: Sesame seeds! Tahini is great used as an ingredient for homemade salad dressings, hummus, and may be used as a healthy alternative to butter.
Open jars have a recommended three-month shelf life; refrigeration not required by prevents natural oil separation.
Gluten, added salt, GMOs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (30 g)
Servings per Container: 15
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||19 g||24%|
| Saturated Fat||3 mg||15%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||4 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||3 g||11%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugar||0%|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Organically grown dry roasted mechanically hulled sesame seeds. May contain occasional stem or shell fragment.
Made in a facility that also processes peantus, soy, and tree nuts.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Mocha Tahini Fudge
That bottle of tahini in your pantry isn’t limited to dressings and hummus – in fact, it’s destined for something much sweeter. Rich in chocolate and coffee flavor, this no-bake fudge is a delightful escape from the usual, overly sweet versions you find at your local grocery store. Made without nuts, dairy or refined sugars, you can feel good about indulging in one (or two) of these bite-sized treats after lunch, dinner or whenever else your sweet tooth needs satisfying. The cacao nibs give it a pleasant crunch, but if you’re craving a creamier texture just omit the nibs and double up on cacao powder.
Mocha Tahini Fudge
- 1/2 cup raw coconut butter (room temperature)
- 1 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. coffee extract
- Cacao nibs (for sprinkling)
- Salt flakes (for sprinkling)
- Line 9”x5” loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In food processor fitted with S-shaped blade, blend together coconut butter, tahini, maple syrup, cacao, cacao powder, salt and coffee extract until well blended.
- Transfer mixture to prepared loaf pan; press to evenly distribute. If desired, sprinkle with additional cacao nibs and/or flaked salt.
- Using parchment paper, cover top, pressing gently to stick toppings on. Set in freezer until solid, about 1 to 2 hours.
- Remove frozen fudge from pan by lifting parchment paper. Cut into small squares or diamond shapes. Store leftovers in freezer.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!