One With Nature Dead Sea Minerals Soap Dead Sea Salt Description
Triple Milled Soap
Argan Oil + Shea Butter
Experience the Dead Sea Difference.®
• Unique combination of salts + 21 minerals
• Moisturizing shea butter
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Sodium palmate (Saponified palm oil), sodium palm kernelate (saponified palm kernel oil), water (aqua), maris sal (dead sea salt), sodium chloride (salt), glycerin (vegetable glycerin), butrospermum parkii (shea butter), argania spinosa (argan oil), citric acid, tocopherol (Vitamin E).
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
DIY 3-Ingredient Sea Salt Scrub
Summer is here—which means more of your skin is about to be exposed! Do away with dry, dull patches with this homemade sea salt scrub. Not only does the coarse, mineral-rich sea salt help exfoliate and nourish your skin, the coconut oil provides much-needed moisture. Bring on shorts and swimsuit season. Thanks to this DIY recipe, we’re ready.
¼ cup coarse dead sea salt (don’t use iodized salt)
2-3 drops essential oil of choice
¼ cup raw extra-virgin coconut oil
1. In medium-sized bowl, mix together all ingredients.
2. Transfer mixture to a glass jar or other sealable container.
3. Apply scrub to your face or body in gentle, circular motion; wipe away mixture with a warm, wet cloth.
4. Keep jar in bathroom and use scrub as desired. (Note: Avoid using daily as exfoliation can irritate skin. Use twice or three times a week for best results.)