Pacific Foods Organic Almond Plant-Based Beverage Unsweetened Original Description
At Pacific Foods, we're dedicated to making the most nourishing foods possible from simple, carefully sourced ingredients.
Every time you choose Pacific you're helping us nourish people who need it most by:
• Sharing nutritious meals with local food pantries.
• Feeding thousands of students when schools go on holiday.
• Making extra meals to share from ingredients donated by local farmers.
To open inner seal, just twist.
Shake well • Separation is natural.
Refrigerate after opening and use within 7–10 days.
Dairy, carrageenan, gluten, GMOs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Cup 240 mL
Servings per Container: About 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||3 g||4%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Vitamin D||2 mcg||10%|
Other Ingredients: Water, ground almonds*, contains 1% or less of: gellan gum, natural flavor*, rice starch*, sea salt, vanilla extract*, vitamin extract*, vitamin D2, xanthan gum.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Coconut-Banana Bread (Gluten Free & Vegan)
There’s a bunch to love about banana bread: it can be a healthy breakfast or snack, or – with the right add-ins (hello, chocolate chips!)– a dessert that’s a little less damaging than others. After all, the main ingredient is one of nature’s most nutrient-rich fruits. Baking it doesn’t require brilliance, either. In fact, even kitchen novices can usually turn out a decent loaf on the first try. If you’re vegan or following a gluten-free diet, give this recipe a go. It’s uniquely made with millet and rice flours, with coconut added to the mix for moisture and a hint of tropical flavor.
Vegan & Gluten-Free Coconut Banana Bread
Makes 2 loaves
1 cup white rice flour
1 cup millet flour
2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
1 tsp. xanthan gum
1 Tbsp. baking powder
2 tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. nutmeg
1 tsp. salt
8 ripe bananas, divided
½ cup coconut oil, melted
¾ cup maple syrup
¼ cup chia seeds
1 cup unsweetened, unflavored almond milk
1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line two baking loaf pans with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, mash six bananas. Stir in wet ingredients.
- In another large bowl, mix together all dry ingredients except coconut flakes.
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture and mix well. Stir in coconut flakes.
- Pour batter into loaf pans. Slice remaining bananas and arrange on top of each loaf.
- Bakes loaves for 45 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let loaves cool for 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
- Store in refrigerator or freeze for up to two months.