Pamela's Products Baking and Pancake Mix Gluten Free Description
- Gluten Free + Whole Grain
- Almond Meal + No Added Sugar
- Sourced with Non-GMO Ingredients
Quick, easy and delicious with 8 grams of whole grains per serving, use Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix to make all types of delicious baked goods.
Wheat and gluten.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/3 Cup Dry Mix (40 g)
Servings per Container: About 17
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||30||*|
|Total Fat||3.5 g||5%|
| Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
| Trans Fat||0 g||*|
|Total Carbohydrate||28 g||9%|
| Dietary Fiber||1.5 g||6%|
| Sugars||3 g||*|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Brown rice flour, white rice flour, cultured buttermilk, natural almond meal (may appear as brown flecks), tapioca starch, sweet rice flour, potato starch, grainless & aluminum free baking powder (sodium bicarbonate, sodium acid pyrophosphate, potato starch), baking soda, sea salt and xanthan gum.
Allergen Information: Contains almond and milk.
Our products are produced on equipment that processes tree nuts, coconuts, eggs, soy and milk.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Coconut Banana Macadamia Pancakes
Plain pancakes are just so, well, plain! Kick classic buttermilk pancakes up a notch with delicious coconut, bananas and macadamia nuts. Everyone knows that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so shouldn’t it also be the best tasting?
Makes 6 servings
Macros per serving: 434 calories | 9 grams protein | 17 grams total fat | 3 grams fiber | 7 grams saturated fat | 63 grams carbohydrates | 83 mgs cholesterol | 320 mgs sodium
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
3 Tbsp. sugar
1-1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. coarse salt
1-1/2 cups buttermilk, well shaken
2 Tbsp. melted butter
2 Simple Truth Organic Brown Large Eggs
1 tsp. Simple Truth Organic Vanilla Extract
1 banana, cut into bits
1/2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
1/2 cup Simple Truth Organic Maple Syrup
- On small baking sheet, spread coconut and broil for 2 minutes until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- In medium bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In separate bowl, whisk together buttermilk, melted butter, eggs and vanilla until smooth. Combine mixtures and whisk together. Fold banana and nuts into batter.
- Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until hot. Pour 1/4 cup batter per pancake into skillet and cook until bubbles appear on surface and underside is golden.
- Flip pancakes with spatula and cook until golden brown. Transfer to large plate and tent with foil. Spray skillet before each new batch.
- Heat maple syrup in microwave. Top pancakes with coconut, butter and syrup to serve.