Pamela's Products Paleo Baking Flour Tiger Nut Description
- New - Tiger Nut Flour
- Prebiotic + Fiber + Iron
- Extra Fine
- Grain Free • Wheat Free • Gluten Free
- Non-GMO Project Verified • USDA Organic
- Product of The USA
- Wheat Flour Replacement
- Not A Nut It's A Root Vegetable
The Baker's Daughter....Pamela introduces Paleo Flours, innovating with ingredients just as her father, "Big Al" Giusto, did in his natural foods bakery in San Francisco in the 1960s. Experience the benefits of grain-free cooking and taste the heritage of Pamela's baking roots.
Pamela's Extra-Fine Organic Tiger Nut Flour, ground from Tiger Nuts, can be used for Paleo, gluten-free, and grain-free recipes. Although the name contains the word nut, the Tiger Nut is not actually a nut at all, but rather a root! To ass protein fiber and a nutty flavor to baked good, replace 1/4 cup or more of the flour called for in your favorite recipes with our Tiger Nut Flour. This flour works well combined with our All-Purpose Flour Artisan Blend in muffins, cakes, and quick breads, or can be used in many of your favorite recipes. Works great as a replacement for almond meal.
For best results, refrigerate after opening.
Grain, GMOs, gluten, wheat.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup Dry (28 g)
Servings per Container: About 14
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||7 g||9%|
| Saturated Fat||1.5 g||7%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||18 g||7%|
| Dietary Fiber||9 g||32%|
| Total Sugars||6 g|
| Includes Added Sugars||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Organic Tiger Nut Flour.
Pamela's Products have been formulated and produced to be wheat-free and gluten-free, and manufactured in a gluten-free Certified Facility. Our products are produced on equipment that processes Tree Nuts, Coconut, Eggs, Soy, and Milk.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Tiger Nut Berry Bars
These wholesome, grain-free bars bake up healthy, tasty and portable. Slip some in your bag or backpack for quick energy replenishment no matter the outing. Tiger nuts get their name from the stripes on their exterior and are not actually nuts at all. They’re superfood tubers full of antioxidants, plant protein and prebiotic fiber to keep you satisfied longer. Twist the taste by using different jam and berries for the inner fruit layer.
Tiger Nut Berry Bars
- 1-1/2 cups tiger nut flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes (coarsely chopped)
- ½ cup walnuts (coarsely chopped)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 6 Tbsp. agave sweetener
- 8 oz. mixed berry fruit spread (low sugar or no sugar added)
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease 9x 9-inch baking pan with coconut oil or spray.
- In mixing bowl, stir together flour, coconut flakes, walnuts, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- In small sauce pan over low-medium heat, melt coconut oil; add agave and stir. Turn off heat.
- To dry ingredients, add oil/agave mixture; mix to combine. (Note: Dough will be moist and sticky.)
- In prepared pan, press ¾ of dough, using fingers to spread into corners of pan.
- Spread fruit spread evenly over crust. Sprinkle on berries.
- Crumble remaining crust mixture on top, spreading evenly; press down mixture gently with fingertips.
- Bake 30 minutes until lightly browned on top. Let cool completely. Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes before cutting.
- Store in covered container in refrigerator.
Add the ingredients to your cart and bake some bars!