Pampers Aqua Pure Sensitive Baby Wipes Description
- Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes Are Made With 99% Pure Water For Our Simplest Formula
- Includes 1% Dermatologically Tested Cleansers and PH-Balancing Tested Cleansers and PH-Balancing Ingredients to Help Protect Baby's Delicate Skin
- Free of Alcohols, Dyes, Parabens, and Fragrances
- No Ethanol or Drying Alcohol
- Made With Premium Cotton for a Soft and Gentle Clean
- Gentle Enough For Bottoms, Hands, and Sensitive Faces
When it comes to caring for your baby’s precious skin, you shouldn’t have to make compromises. That’s why we made Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes—our only wipe made with 99% pure water and a touch of premium cotton. Caring for your baby’s precious skin is at the heart of our chosen ingredients. That’s why Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes do not contain alcohol, dyes, parabens or fragrances.
The remaining 1% of ingredients includes dermatologically tested cleansers and pH-balancing ingredients to help protect baby’s skin. Aqua Pure wipes are safe for use on newborn babies’ skin—including bottoms, hands, and sensitive faces. *No ethanol or drying alcohol The Seal of Cotton and cotton enhanced™ are trademarks of Cotton Incorporated. This product contains 15% cotton.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
To avoid danger of suffocation, keep all plastic bags away from babies and children. Do not place in cribs, beds, carriages or playpens. Caution: this is not a toy. do not allow children to push fingers or hand through opening.