Peanut Butter & Co Smooth Operator® Creamy Peanut Butter Description
No Stir Natural
Natural Peanut Butter
No Trans Fats • No Cholesterol
Fun to Eat!
Now Easier to Spread
Great for Baking
Perfect on a PB&J
Peanut Butter & Co. is a cozy little sandwich shop in New York City. Try our peanut butter on sandwiches, fruit, or straight from the jar. However you like it best, we know you'll be back for more.
-Lee Zalben, The Peanut Butter Guy
Hydrogenated oil, high fructose corn syrup, gluten.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (32 g)
Servings per Container: About 14
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||15 g||23%|
| Saturated Fat||2.5 g||13%|
| Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
| Cholesterol||0 mg||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
| Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
| Sugars||3 g|
Other Ingredients: Peanuts, evaporated cane juice, palm fruit oil, salt.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Homemade Raspberry Jam
All it takes to make this ruby red raspberry jam is three ingredients, a saucepan and a craving. Boil down fresh raspberries, sugar and lemon juice, test for a jiggle, let cool and spread on toast, swirl into yogurt, pile onto a scone, dollop on ice cream or use it to make a memorable PB&J sandwich. You get the idea. Now get the craving – and the ingredients.
Homemade Raspberry Jam
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- Wash raspberries and dry fully with bells facing down. Place two non-plastic plates in freezer. (Note: Plates will be used later to test if jam is set.)
- In large saucepan on low heat, mix together raspberries, sugar and lemon juice with wooden spoon. Stir about 5 minutes, until sugar dissolves, then increase heat to rolling boil. Boil 10 minutes, stirring very frequently. Remove from heat.
- Onto chilled plate, place spoonful of jam and let cool 30 seconds. If jam wrinkles when pushed with finger, it’s done; if it’s more like a liquid, put back on heat and boil 1-2 minutes before testing on fresh chilled plate.
- Allow jam to cool for 10 minutes before using.
- Store refrigerated in airtight container. Use within one month.