Polident Pro Guard & Retainer Daily Cleanser Tablets Description
Pro Guard & Retainer
Antibacterial Daily Cleanser
Clear & Fresh
Kills 99.99% of Odor-Causing Bacteria
Lifts Stains, Removes Discoloration
Gently Cleans to Leave Appliances Crystal Clear
Polident ProGuard & Retainer Clear & Fresh Tablets will help keep your removeable oral appliance clean and crystal clear. This gentle, non-abrasive cleaner kills 99.99% of odor-causing germs and gently lifts stains and removes discoloration from most dental appliances. These tablets are suitable for use on orthodontic retainers, mouth guards, night guards, acrylic splints and sports guards.
• Features a fresh, minty aroma
• Cleaning tablets that dissolve quickly in water
• Crystal Clear Technology keeps dental appliances clear and transparent
• Effectively cleans most dental appliances without scratching them
• Gently lifts stains and removes discoloration
- Drop one Polident Pro Guard & Retainer tablet into enough very warm (not hot) water to cover your oral appliance.
- Soak for 3-5 minutes. For best results, gently brush your oral appliance with cleanser solution using a soft brush. Discard remaining solution immediately after use.
- Rinse appliance thoroughly with running water
Recommend daily use to disrupt odor-causing bacteria build up and maintain a clean, fresh appliance
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
• Keep tablets & solution out of reach of children and those at risk of accidentally swallowing.
• Do not place tablets or solution in mouth.
• Do not drink cleansing solution or use it as mouthwash.
• Rinse well.
• Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
• May produce allergic reaction. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and get medical advice and/or attention.
• If Swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor.
• Do not touch mouth or eyes after handling tablets or solution.
• Wash hands thoroughly after handling tablet or solution.
• Causes serious eye irritation. If In Eyes: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If eye irritation persists, get medical advice and/or attention.