Polident ProPartial Toothpaste Description
Step 2 Strengthen Toothpaste For Teeth and Gums
Actively Remineralizes Teeth + Helps Fight Plaque Bacteria
Fluoride Anticavity and Antigingivitis Toothpaste
Polident ProPartial Remineralizing Toothpaste is an anticavity toothpaste that fights and helps strengthen your natural teeth's defense with fluoride. Polident ProPartial toothpaste works to control dental plaque at the gum line to help prevent cavities and improve gum health. This fluoride toothpaste is part of the ProPartial three step range.
• Anticavity toothpaste that improves gum health and protects teeth against decay and helps restore teeth to their natural whiteness
• Features antibacterial and antimicrobial action to help keeps gums healthy
• Gum toothpaste made with stannous fluoride specially formulated to help prevent staining
• One 3.4 oz tube of Polident ProPartial Remineralizing Toothpaste
• Polident toothpaste that actively remineralizes teeth and fights plaque bacteria
• Travel size toothpaste tube within TSA size limits, perfect for keeping in your purse or bag for on the go brushing
• Your partial can attract odor-causing bacteria and plaque, which can damage your natural teeth. Strengthen them with anticavity fluoride toothpaste
Adults and children 2 years of age and older
• Apply toothpaste onto a toothbrush
• Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal at least twice a day, and not more than 3 times a day or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
• Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing
• To minimize swallowing for children under 6 years of age, use a pea-sized amount and supervise brushing and rinsing until good habits are established.
• Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Keep out of reach of children, If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Other information: Swallowing small amounts of this product, when used as directed, may occur & it is not harmful.