Primal Kitchen Mayo made with Avocado Oil Description
May-o your condiment dreams come true! Our avocado oil-based mayonnaise is a fan favorite for a reason: Made with avocado oil and organic cage-free eggs, it captures all the flavor and whipped texture of your favorite condiment, without artificial ingredients. No added sugars, no artificial ingredients and made without gluten, soy, or canola oil, so you can eat responsibly.
• Made with Avocado Oil: A delicious avocado oil base adds subtle flavor and rich, creamy texture to this mayo!
• Certified Paleo and Keto Certified: Enjoying real-food condiments made with avocado oil has never been so easy or more delicious
• Non-GMO Project Verified: We don’t believe in using genetically modified ingredients to make our condiments or best-selling mayonnaise
• Whole30 Approved: Satisfy your tastebuds and stay on track by adding this mayo to your meal plan
Eat Like your Life Depends on it
Primal Kitched is created because the belief of flavorful food uplifts and enpower you. Made from real ingredientes without compromise, these products add variety and flavor so every single bite is delicious. Never settle: make every meal exciting
Refrigerate after opening and immediately after each use.
GMOs, soy, canola oil, sugar and gluten
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 g)
Servings per Container: About 24
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||12 g||15%|
| Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
| Trans Fat||0 billion visable cells|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||8 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Added Sugars||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin C||0 mg||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Avocado oil, organic eggs, organic egg yolks, organic vinegar, sea salt, organic rosemary extract.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps
It’s time to bring back this deli
classic to your lunchtime rotation. Tuna salad is a lean protein loaded with omega-3 fatty acids
and a range of vitamins and minerals. Best of all, it satisfies the appetite while also serving bright, tangy flavors. This tuna salad recipe includes the predictable crunch of celery and onion with ingredients you didn’t know were missing, like apples and grapes. Play with optional ingredients, like corn or avocado, and try wrapping in romaine as an alternative to bread.
Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps
- 3 5 oz cans Crown Prince Albacore Tuna in Water
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 cup celery (diced (about 2 stalks))
- 1/2 cup cucumber (diced)
- 2 cups apples (diced (about 2 medium apples))
- 1 cup grapes (halved)
- 1/2 cup red onion (thinly sliced)
- 3/4 cup Primal Kitchen Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1/4 tsp. Redmond Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 7 romaine lettuce leaves
- In large bowl, break apart drained tuna with fork.
- Mix in tomatoes, celery, cucumber, apples, grapes and red onion.
- Add mayonnaise, salt, pepper and lemon juice, and mix until ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Chill at least 30 minutes.
- Serve wrapped in romaine or on a bed of lettuce.
Shop these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.