Primal Kitchen Mayo with Avocado Oil Paleo Original Description
The Evolution of Sauces
My philosophy is simple: every bit of food you eat should be both delicious and healthful. I created Primal Kitchen™ because the world of real-food eating, veggies and meat can become pretty boring without sauces. Yet most contain harmful fats, sugars and artificial ingredients for "taste". I'm doing things differently: no more sacrificing flavor for health - and no offensive ingredients allowed! I'm on a mission to make healthy eating easy and exciting by creating the world's best-tasting, nutrient-dense sauces & dressings.
- Mark Sisson. Founder, Primal Kitchen
Refrigerate after opening and immediately after each use.
GMOs, soy, canola, sugar, gluten and grain.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 g)
Servings per Container: About 32
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||12 g||15%|
| Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
| Trans Fat||0 g||*|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Avocado oil, organic cage-free eggs, organic egg yolks, organic vinegar, sea salt, organic rosemary extract.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps
It’s time to bring back this deli
classic to your lunchtime rotation. Tuna salad is a lean protein loaded with omega-3 fatty acids
and a range of vitamins and minerals. Best of all, it satisfies the appetite while also serving bright, tangy flavors. This tuna salad recipe includes the predictable crunch of celery and onion with ingredients you didn’t know were missing, like apples and grapes. Play with optional ingredients, like corn or avocado, and try wrapping in romaine as an alternative to bread.
Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps
- 3 5 oz cans Crown Prince Albacore Tuna in Water
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 cup celery (diced (about 2 stalks))
- 1/2 cup cucumber (diced)
- 2 cups apples (diced (about 2 medium apples))
- 1 cup grapes (halved)
- 1/2 cup red onion (thinly sliced)
- 3/4 cup Primal Kitchen Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1/4 tsp. Redmond Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 7 romaine lettuce leaves
- In large bowl, break apart drained tuna with fork.
- Mix in tomatoes, celery, cucumber, apples, grapes and red onion.
- Add mayonnaise, salt, pepper and lemon juice, and mix until ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Chill at least 30 minutes.
- Serve wrapped in romaine or on a bed of lettuce.
Shop these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.