Primal Kitchen Organic Unsweetened Ketchup Description
Non-GMO Project Verified
Whole 30 Approved
No Added Sugar
If you haven’t heard about this unsweetened, organic, uncompromisingly delicious condiment yet, it’s time to ketchup. Primal Kitchen Ketchup is full of the classic taste you remember, tidied up with high-quality ingredients... So go ahead, dress up hot dogs, hamburgers, fries, and more with this homestyle favorite!
GMOs, added sugar
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (15 g)
Servings per Container: About 21
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||2 g||1%|
| Total Sugars (Included 0g added sugars, 0%)||1 g|
Other Ingredients: Organic tomato concentrate, organic balsamic vinegar (organic white wine vinegar, organic grape must), less than 2% of salt, organic onion powder, organic garlic powder, organic spices.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Cheeseburger Stuffed Peppers
Cure cheeseburger cravings with a lightened up take on the classic. Banish the bready bun but embrace all the flavor with these easy stuffed peppers. This recipe calls for ground meat but easily goes vegetarian by switching it out for lentils, black beans, chickpeas or your favorite plant-based meat alternative. The trick is to mix ketchup and mustard – classic burger condiments – right into the filling along with some choice spices like paprika for smokiness. This healthier, tasty take on classic American fare is on the table in under an hour.
Cheeseburger Stuffed Peppers
- 1 Tbsp. Primal Kitchen Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Primal Kitchen Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. Primal Kitchen Spicy Mustard
- 1 lb. ground beef (turkey, chicken or bison)
- 2 cups cooked cauliflower rice
- 3 large bell peppers (sliced vertically with seeds removed)
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ½ minced onion
- 1-½ Tbsp. coconut aminos
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ? cup water
- Chopped parsley or dill
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add onion and sauté 3-5 minutes; add garlic and stir until fragrant.
- Add beef, or protein of choice, and sauté until browned.
- Stir in ketchup, mustard, coconut aminos, paprika, salt, onion powder, garlic powder and black pepper and mix well. Lastly, stir in cauliflower rice.
- Scoop mixture into pepper halves and arrange on sheet pan or in baking dish.
- Add water to bottom of pan or dish and cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until peppers are tender.
- Uncover and sprinkle on cheese. Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees and bake until cheese melts.
- To serve, top with parsley or dill.
Get the ingredients you’ll need from Vitacost.com!