Radius Organic Dental Solutions Adult Dog Kit Description
Oral Care for Dogs
You only want the best for your furry friend and we only make the best.
Our patented USDA Organic Canine Dental Gel contains safe, functional (and tasty) ingredients with none of the nasties. Made with organic coconut oil to help detoxify and remove bacteria for healthy teeth and gums.
Pair that with a premium toothbrush that has a lush and plush bristle bed designed specifically with your pet in mind, you've got the perfect combo for pearly, sparking canine.
Radius toothbrushes are enhanced with EcoPure ®
Organically designed for healthy canines
Our patented formula with organic coconut oil, rice powder, and a hint of mint helps kill bacteria, gently polish teeth, and freshen breath while our age-specific toothbrush is perfect for pets big and small. The smooth, oval head ensures you won't cause any harm to sensitive teeth or gums and a non-slip grip handle is designed for a comfortable hold while brushing.
Ouch-free brush & lush bristle bed
Tapered handle to reach tight spaces
Non-slip grip for better control
Critter case for easy & sanitary storage
Sweet potato & Cinnamon for healthy coat & teeth
Salt & Thyme to reduce tooth decay & help freshen breath
Kelp & Fennel to help reduce plaque & fight gingivitis
Brush those canines at least 2-3 times per week or as directed by your veterinarian. Apply a pea-sized amount of toothpaste on the bristles and brush in a gentle, circular motion over the gums and teeth. Contact your veterinarian for any dental concerns.
Gluten, GMOs, chemicals, dyes, pesticides, fluoride, saccharin, SLS, SLES, carrageenan, p[arabens, synthetic foaming agenst, detergents, artificial additives, colors, sweeteners, flavors, BPA, BPS, preservatives, phthalate, latex, cruelty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Water, glycerin*, guar gum*, sweet potato powder*, rice powder*, sunflower seed oil*, lecithin, coconut oil*, papaya fruit extract*, olive leaf extract*, fennel seed extract*, laminaria digitata extract*, cinnamon powder*, sodium chloride, peppermint Indian leaf oil*, clove bud flower oil*, thyme leaf oil*, stevia rebaudiana extract powder*, xanthan gum.
*USDA Certified Organic.
Not a chew toy. Supervision required. Tooth gel is safe to swallow. Not a food. Monitoring your pet's consumption is recommended. Not safe for cats. Contact your veterinarian for any health or dental concerns.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Paw Print Christmas Tree Ornaments
It’s not a paw-fect Christmas tree without a paw print ornament! With just two common pantry ingredients and a few crafting supplies, your furry family member can contribute to the festive décor with a salt dough paw print ornament. Combine flour, salt and water to create a dough, then gently press their precious paw into the dough. Bake and decorate! The result is an ornament your family will cherish for years.
Paw Print Christmas Tree Ornaments
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup salt (fine)
- 1/2 cup hot water
- Red or green food coloring
- Craft paint
- Clear varnish
- Festive pipe cleaners or holiday ribbon
- Letter stamps for name imprinting
- Small jewels
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, mix together flour, salt and hot water. If dough is sticky, add flour. Knead until dough is smooth.
- For two-colored marbled ornaments, divide dough in half and use 15 to 20 drops food coloring per half. (Note: Food coloring amount depends on color preferences.) Combine dough then roll out to ½-inch thickness.
- Cut shapes larger than your pet’s paw using a cookie cutter or drinking glass.
- Gently press pet’s paw in the center of each shape. (Tip: If paw impression isn’t distinct enough, use your thumb or finger to deepen the imprint.)
- To add names, press letter stamps into dough before baking.
- Arrange shapes onto baking sheet. Using a straw, poke holes in tops of shapes.
- Bake 2 to 3 hours or until shapes are solid and thoroughly dried.
- Transfer to wire rack and let cool.
- After ornaments cool, get creative. Use craft paint to color paw prints. Using hot glue gun, add sparkling jewels.
- Once decorating is complete, coat dough surface with clear varnish and, if desired, sprinkle with glitter.
- To hang, use pipe cleaners or holiday ribbon.
- Important Safety Information: Dough ornaments are not edible and could be toxic if ingested. Hang ornaments out of reach of pets and kids.
- Your pet may be uncomfortable with paw handling. Avoid stress or discomfort. Try taking the imprint when your pet is relaxed, lying down. Press the dough onto the paw rather than attempting while they’re standing.
- Grab these supplies and more at Vitacost.com.