Ranger Ready Repellents Scent Zero Spray Description
Tick + Insect Spray
Effective Protection From Ticks + Mosquitos
What is Picardin?
Picardin is derived from piperine, found in plants used to produce black pepper. Developed in the 1980s by German scientists looking for a safe alternative to Deet.
Unscented Bug Repellent | Non Aerosol | Made In The USA
Non-Aerosol | 360 ° Pump Spray | 100% Recyclable Bottles
• Uses the active ingredient Picaridin 20%
• Contains No Deet
• 12 hour protection from ticks and mosquitos
• 8 hour protection from gnats, flies, fleas, chiggers, no see ums, etc
• 3X 150ml | 5.0oz - 135 full body application spray doses
• Safe to use for children (over 1 year), adults, and during pregnancy.
• non greasy, quick-dry formula won't damage clothing or gear
Scent Zero: When the best scent is none at all.
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Follow these guidelines when applying this product. Hold 4 to 6 inches from skin while spraying, keeping nozzle pointed away from face. Slightly moisten skin with a slow sweeping motion. Excessive amount or frequent reapplication is unnecessary. Do not exceed two applications per day. Apply on face by first spraying small amounts in palms of hands and spreading on face and neck, avoiding eyes. Do not apply to the hands of small children. When using on children, apply to your hands and then apply it to the child. Do not apply to their hands. To apply to a child's face and neck, spray the product into your hands and apply to the child. Take care to avoid mouth and eyes and apply sparingly around ears. Do not allow children to handle the product. Do not spray on face. Avoid contact with lips, cuts, wounds, or irritated skin. Do not apply to excessively sunburned skin. Do not apply under clothing. Apply sparingly around ears.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry area out of the reach of children. Keep away from heat, sparks, and open flame. Pesticide Disposal and Container Handling: Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If party filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Caution. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling, returning indoors, and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 16-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-222-1222 for emergency medical information.
Flammable. Do not use or store near heat sources, sparks, or open flame. Do not smoke while applying.