Red Boat Fish Sauce 40° N® Description
Red Boat 40°N Premium fish sauce is a secret ingredient used by renown chefs and home cooks around the world. Red Boat is a pure, 100% natural Vietnamese fish sauce. No MSG. No preservatives. The extra-rich protein content gives Red Boat a unique character and add umami to all your favorite recipes. Just a splash of our premium fish sauce can be used for finishing your stir fried vegetables, salad dressings, or even Bloody Marys. Red Boat 40°N can also be used for dipping sauces like Vietnamese Nuoc cham or Thai nam prik.
Red Boat is made using traditional chemical-free fermentation methods, a unique two hundred year-old artisanal process using only the freshest cá com (black anchovy), salted minutes after leaving the sea then aged for over a year in traditional wooden barrels. Red Boat anchovies are sourced exclusively from the crystal clear waters off the Phu Quoc island archipelago.
Refrigerate for quality.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (18.8 g)
Servings per Container: 17
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
| Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Sugars Includes 0g Added Sugars||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Anchovy, sea salt.
Refrigerate after opening.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Spaghetti Squash Lo Mein
Made entirely out of vegetables, this plant-based version of your favorite takeout dish has the flavors you love without the unnecessary carbs. Mushrooms, broccoli and snow peas are sautéed to tender perfection, paired with spaghetti squash “noodles” and tossed in a sweet-spicy sauce that’ll have you licking your fork when you’re done. Great for customizing, you can have fun adding or substituting the veggies with items you have on hand or try tossing your favorite protein into the mix for an even heartier meal.
Spaghetti Squash Lo Mein
- 1 large spaghetti squash (halved lengthwise, seeds scooped out)
- 3 green onions (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 oz. snow peas
- 1-1/2 cups broccoli (cut into small pieces)
- 1 cup mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper (julienned)
- 1 cup carrots (julienned)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil (or avocado oil)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 2 tsp. coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp. fresh grated ginger
- 1/8 tsp. fish sauce (optional)
- In microwave-safe dish, place spaghetti squash in 3 tablespoons water. Microwave on high 10 minutes. Or, bake in oven 30 to 45 minutes at 375 degrees F. Set aside until cool enough to remove noodles.
- Whisk together sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- In large frying pan over medium-high heat, heat oil. Cook garlic and lighter parts of the green onions a few seconds, until fragrant.
- Stir in vegetables; continue cooking 5 to 8 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally so they don’t burn. Set aside.
- Shred squash into noodles; add to cooked vegetables. Pour in sauce. Toss to combine. Top with green onion, sesame seeds and any protein, if desired.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!