Redmond Real Salt Ancient Coarse Sea Salt Description
- Amaxing Taste
- Unrefined Mineral Salt
- Grinder Refill Salt
- Gluten Free
Is Your Salt Real?
Real Salt means - well, real, authentic salt. A quick glance at the ingredients label on most salts might surprise you! Many salts contain anti-caking agents and even dextrose (sugar). Others have been heat processed and stripped of their natural trace minerals. Real Salt brand, on the other hand, is unrefined and full of natural minerals and flavor - the way salt was meant to be savored.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Teaspoon (1.4 g)
Servings per Container: 0
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||0||*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Sugars||0 g||0%|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: 100% Real Salt.
As this is a natural product, the overall color and texture may vary.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan Pumpkin Seed Pesto
We love everything pumpkin this time of year, and the seeds are no exception. They’re tasty little things for sure, but they also pack a punch of nutrients. They contain impressive amounts of heart-healthy fats, protein, magnesium and zinc. For a great way to extend the joy of these powerhouse seeds
, try using them instead of pine nuts in this pesto recipe. After a quick spin in the food processor with garlic, basil, parsley, olive oil and nutritional yeast, you’ll have a vibrant dairy-free pesto to use on pasta, pizza and veggies – or mix it with a little avocado oil mayo
and use it as a sandwich spread.
Vegan Pumpkin Seed Pesto
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¾ cup fresh basil
- ¾ cup fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ cup olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- In small sauté pan over medium heat, toast pumpkin seeds 4-6 minutes, stirring occasionally until they begin to brown slightly and pop. Remove from pan and cool.
- In food processor using S blade, combine pumpkin seeds, nutritional yeast and garlic and pulse on and off for about 20 seconds, or until seeds are mostly ground, but not too fine.
- Add basil, parsley, lemon juice and olive oil and continue pulsing on and off until seeds are fully ground and all ingredients are combined. Scrape down sides as needed. Add salt to taste. Taste and adjust as desired.
- Store pesto in tightly sealed container in refrigerator until ready to use.
Pro tip: Pulsing achieves a thick, paste-like consistency. Add a few drops of water to thin out, if desired.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!