Roo Games Feed Fuzzy Color and Counting Game Description
- FUZZY IS HUNGRY AND NEEDS YOUR HELP! -- Feed this cute critter 30 colorful acorns in this fast-paced, interactive game for ages 3+.
- HOW TO PLAY -- Divide the acorns evenly among players. Roll the color and number dice to show which acorns to put in Fuzzy’s mouth. The first person to feed Fuzzy all their acorns wins!
- USE YOUR BRAIN POWER! -- Parents love testing their children's color and number skills, plus their coordination. Watch Fuzzy’s cheeks puff-up as you fill him with acorns!
- FOR 2-4 PLAYERS -- With room for 2-4 players, this party game is perfect for game nights, playdates, sleepovers and more.
- ADAPTABLE RULES -- For younger players, try placing all the acorns in a pile and only rolling the color die. Kids can win together while feeding Fuzzy one acorn per roll!
- CONVENIENT STORAGE -- All the game’s components fit inside Fuzzy. Take Feed Fuzzy anywhere you go!
- WHAT’S IN THE GAME -- The game features 30 colored acorns, 1 number die, 1 color die, a rule booklet and an adorable plush Fuzzy.
- GOOD GAME MATE! -- Roo Games stems from award winning educational product and toy manufacturer Tree Toys. We're Aussies (mostly) and Americans and we guarantee innovation, creativity and high quality!
Fuzzy is hungry and he needs your help! Use this simple, interactive game to practice learning colors, matching, turn-taking, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and more! Divide the 30 colorful acorns evenly among the players. Roll the color die and the number die to see how many colored acorns to put in Fuzzy's mouth. Watch Fuzzy’s cheeks puff-up as you feed him. The first player to run out of acorns wins! With multiple game modes, try adapting the rules to make things easier for younger players. With room for 2-4 players, this game is a great option for game nights, playdates or sleepovers. For ages 3+.
Includes: 30 colorful acorns, 1 number die, 1 color die, instructions and a plush Fuzzy head.
- Testing children's coordination, color, and number skills.
- For younger players, try placing all the acorns in a pile and only rolling the color die. Kids can win together while feeding Fuzzy one acorn per roll!
- All the game’s components fit inside Fuzzy. Take Feed Fuzzy anywhere you go!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.