Schar Gluten Free Hamburger Buns Description
- New Recipe / Amazing Taste!
- Dedicated Gluten Free
- Gluten Free • Wheat Free
- Lactose Free
- Good Source of Fiber
- No Preservatives
- Baked with Ancient Grains Fortified with Vitamins & Minerals
This American Classic is not just perfect for your next BBQ but great as dinner rolls. They are also baked with ancient grains, fortified with vitamins and minerals and a good source of fiber.
Unopened product cam be stored at room temperature until the "Best before" date. Once opened, refrigerate in an airtight bag or container and sue within 2-3 days.
Gluten, wheat, lactose, preservatives, cholesterol, saturated fat.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Roll (75 g)
Servings per Container: 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Fat Calories||15|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||37 g||12%|
| Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
Other Ingredients: Water, sourdough (water, rice flour), rice starch, corn starch, millet flour, psyllium seed husks (vegetable fiber), sugar, rice syrup, sunflower oil, salt, modified cellulose, yeast, soy protein, calcium citrate, niacin, iron, thiamine, riboflavin.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Gourmet Bacon Cheeseburgers with Garlic & Thyme
Love your burgers thick and juicy? We do, too. In this recipe, organic and grass-fed beef is seasoned with garlic and thyme for a succulent patty that won’t disappoint, and each burger is topped with cheddar, bacon and kale. It might get a little messy, but this meal is worth it.
1 lb. organic grass-fed beef
1 shallot, minced
3 cloves garlic, minced
3 slices cheddar cheese
2 cups chopped kale
2 cups uncooked bacon
1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
1 tsp. Dijon mustard
1/2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
3 hamburger buns
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
- In medium pan, cook bacon until it starts to brown. Remove bacon and place on paper towel to drain.
- Using a little bacon grease, sauté shallot, garlic and thyme for 2 minutes; remove from pan. Reserve 1/3 of mixture for later.
- In large mixing bowl, combine sautéed mixture, beef, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, bread crumbs, salt and pepper. Form into patties and set aside.
- In frying pan, heat oil over medium heat. Cook patties for 3 minutes, flip and cook for another 2 minutes before adding cheese. Once cheese is melted, remove patties from pan and allow to rest.
- In same pan, add cooked bacon, sautéed shallots and kale. Cook until kale has wilted, approximately 2 minutes. Assemble burgers before serving.