SheaMoisture Fair-Trade Natural Beauty at Vitacost.com
SheaMoisture Sulfate-Free Coconut & Hibiscus Smoothie Curl Enhancing Cream for Curly Hair Description
- SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie is our #1 curl defining hair cream product for thick, curly hair.
- This curl defining hair product reduces frizz and smoothes curly hair for a soft, silky feel and bouncy curls.
- Restores moisture, creates brilliant shine and conditions hair without weighing it down providing curl definition, bounce and frizz control.
- Our Curl Enhancing Smoothie, enriched with Silk Protein, Neem & Coconut Oils, helps to define curls, restore moisture, reduce frizz & create shine. It conditions curly hair without weighing it down.
- We are natural, sustainably produced goodness. Hair cream made with love for you and your body. SheaMoisture is pioneering fair trade through Community Commerce at home and abroad.
- This curly hair cream is formulated with no silicone, no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no mineral oil or petrolatum. It's been tested on our family for generations and never on animals.
Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie for Thick, Curly Hair 12 oz. helps give you soft, silky and defined curls! Our Curl Enhancing Smoothie.
- Enriched with Silk Protein, Neem and Coconut Oils and Shea Butter
- Helps to define curls, restore moisture, reduce frizz and create shine
- Great for conditioning hair without weighing it down for bouncy, healthy curls
- This curl cream is formulated with Coconut Oil, Silk Protein and Neem Oil
- No silicones, no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no mineral oil and petrolatum
How to Use:
- Section hair and apply product sparingly to damp or dry hair. Do not rinse out. Style hair as desired. For best results, use as a styling cream for twist-outs, braids and wash-and-go styles. We are natural, sustainably produced goodness. Hair care made with love for you and your body. SheaMoisture is pioneering fair trade through Community Commerce at home and abroad.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.