Shiloh Farms Organic Cranberries Description
Wholesome, Healthy Foods
SHILOH FARMS looks to the fullness of nature's bounty for products made with only the purest ingredients. Never fake, never artificial - only authentic, wholesome flavor, the way nature intended!
Distinctively tart & tangy, cranberries don't just taste great - they're good for you, too! Widely known as a potent source of antioxidants, they are also rich in fiber, vitamins and minerals.
To Rehydrate: Cover 1 part fruit with 2 parts water or juice. Refrigerate 2-3 hours, or until fruit has absorbed liquid and is plump to touch. Drain.
• Traditionally paired with orange and other citrus.
• Add sweetness and chew to salads, stuffings, pilafs and other grain dishes.
• Sub for raisins, currants and cherries in baked goods.
For optimal shelf life, store in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/3 cup (40 g)
Servings per Container: About 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||2|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||33 g||11%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||5%|
| Sugars||27 g|
Other Ingredients: Organic dried cranberries, evaporated cane juice, organic sunflower oil.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Stuffed Butternut Squash
Sometimes a supporting performer can outshine the main star. And when that happens, it’s time to give the side piece a front-and-center role. In this sweet and savory stuffed butternut squash recipe, your once-favorite side dish becomes your main course. Roasted squash is tossed with chicken, spinach and apples for a delightful all-in-one meal for which you’ll happily clear room on your plate.
Serves 6 (1 serving is about 1 cup of squash and chicken mixture)
Macros per serving: 353 calories | 19.3 g protein | 41.1 g carbs | 14.5 g fat | 17.6 g sugar | 6.5 g fiber
1 medium butternut squash (about 2½ lbs.)
1 lb. ground chicken
1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
2 apples, cored and diced
2/3 cup dried cranberries
1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
1-1/2 cups spinach
2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
1 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. dried parsley
3/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut squash in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds. Place halves on sheet pan with cut sides up and brush 1-2 tsp. of olive oil on each half. Roast for 50-60 minutes or until fork-tender.
- Meanwhile, heat large skill over medium-high heat.
- Add remaining olive oil to skillet with chicken, apples and bell pepper. Cook thoroughly until chicken in crumbly and no longer pink.
- Reduce temperature to low and add remaining ingredients. Cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When squash is done, remove from oven and let cool. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Scoop out about 1/2 cup from each half, setting aside about 1 cup of roasted squash. (Leave about 1/2-inch border of squash around the sides and bottom of each half.)
- Stir squash into chicken mixture and spoon filling into squash halves and roast for an additional 15 minutes.
You butter-not stop there! The season is ripe with squash recipes - find a new go-to today!