Simple Mills: Foods for a Better Life | Vitacost.com
Simple Mills Almond Flour Muffin & Bread Mix Gluten Free Banana Description
7 Simple Ingredients
Only 7g of Sugar Per Serving
4g Protein Per Serving As Prepared
Non-GMO Project Verified
Gluten, Dairy and Soy Free
Made In USA
At Simple Mills, we believe that when you eat better, you not only feel better, but you also have more energy to pursue a passion-filled life. That's why we are devoted to providing foods that are made with simple, whole food ingredients and that taste absolutely amazing. Enjoy!
Katlin A. Smith
Makes 12 muffins
1 cup of water
2 tbsp of oil
HEAT oven to 350°F
WHISK eggs, water and oil in a large bowl. Add baking mix; whisk until well blended
- POUR batter into a lightly greased or paper-lined muffin tin, filling each 2/3 full
BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. If using paper lines, let cool completely before eating to prevent muffins from sticking to the paper.
GMOs, gum, corn, dairy, gluten, grain, preservatives, soy, wheat.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Muffin (21 g)
Servings per Container: 12
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g||5%|
| Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
| Sugar||7 g|
Other Ingredients: Almond flour, banana, organic coconut sugar, arrowroot, organic coconut flour, baking soda, sea salt.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Good-Morning Fruit & Nut Muffins
What makes the morning so magical? There’s peace and quiet just before the world wakes up. There’s fresh dew on the clean-cut lawn. There’s the soft sound of birds chirping. There’s the smell of a just-brewed pot of coffee. And then there’s these morning glory muffins, which have everything you need to greet the day with a smile. You’ll taste sweet fruit, salty-roasted seeds, spicy cinnamon and even a little coconut. With so much flavor in one bite, there’s no way you can’t make everyone’s morning magical.
Makes 9-12 muffins
Total time: 40 minutes
1 box Simple Mills Banana Muffin Mix
1/3 cup toasted sunflower seeds
1/4 cup toasted pepitas
1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
2 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 cup apple, shredded (about 1 apple)
1/4 cup goji berries, soaked and drained
2 Tbsp. gluten-free oat flour
2 Tbsp. gluten-free oats
1 Tbsp. coconut sugar
2 Tbsp. coconut oil, at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a muffin pan with paper liners. You can also lightly coat a muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray or cooking oil.
- In a medium bowl, add banana muffin mix, sunflower seeds, pepitas and shredded coconut. Stir to combine.
- In a large bowl, add water, vinegar, coconut oil, vanilla and eggs. Whisk until well combined.
- Fold in apple and goji berries.
- Pour dry mix into wet and stir until just combined – do not overmix.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan, dividing evenly and filling each well almost to the top.
- In a small bowl, add oat flour, oats and sugar until combined. Add coconut oil and use a fork to stir until mixture becomes a coarse crumble. Top each muffin with a spoonful of crumble.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean and the crumble tops begin to turn golden.