Simple Mills: Foods for a Better Life | Vitacost.com
Simple Mills Gluten Free Almond Flour Mix Pizza Dough Description
At Simple Mills, we believe that when you eat better, you not only feel better, but you also have more energy to pursue a passion-filled life. That's why we are devoted to providing foods that are made with simple, whole food ingredients and that taste absolutely amazing. Enjoy!
Katlin A. Smith
Things You'll Need:
Apple Cider Vinegar 2 Tbsp + Oil (Grapeseed or Vegetable) 2 Tbsp + Water 6 Tbsp
Makes two 8" pizza crusts
Heat oven to 350°F
Whisk apple cider vinegar, oil and water together in a large bowl. Add mix; stir well until a firm dough forms.
*Amount of dry mix may vary slightly. If dough is too dry, slowly add more oil as needed.
Divide dough into two equal portions; roll into balls. Place each ball on an oiled pan. Lightly oil hands (to prevent sticking). Shape dough into two 8-inch circles with raised edges.
Bake crusts for 5 minutes without toppings. Remove from oven; add sauce and any desired toppings. Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.
Remove from oven, slice and enjoy!
Save For Another Day!
Our mixes don't contain any preservatives, so once made, store your treats in the fridge or freezer.
Mix It Up
Try these inspired pizza toppings
• Tomato, Basil, Mozzarella & Onion
• Prosciutto & Sliced Egg
• Barbecued Chicken, Caramelized Onions & Blue Cheese
GMOs, gum, corn, dairy, gluten, grain, preservatives, soy, wheat.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Slice (23 g)
Servings per Container: 12
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g||9%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g||4%|
| Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
| Sugars Less than||1 g|
Other Ingredients: Almond flour, arrowroot, flax meal, cauliflower, baking soda, organic oregano, cream of tartar, organic garlic.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan Mini Pizzas (Gluten-Free)
These mini pizzas come together quickly and conveniently thanks to this gluten-free crust mix from Simple Mills
. In this vegan recipe, you’ll need sauce, vegan cheese and vegan pepperoni (Yes! It’s a real and wonderful thing!). Gather together family or friends to top their own as this twist on the mix directions makes 12 mini pies. Add some sliced peppers, mushrooms or olives if the mood strikes, and bite into healthier, simple fun.
Vegan Mini Pizzas (Gluten-Free)
- 1 pkg. Simple Mills Almond Flour Pizza Dough Mix
- 6 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil (or avocado oil)
- 1 cup organic pizza sauce
- Shredded vegan cheese
- Vegan pepperoni (sliced and quartered)
Optional: veggies of choice, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, whisk together water, apple cider vinegar and oil. Add mix; stir well until firm dough forms.
- With oiled hands, scoop 2 tablespoons dough and shape into circle with raised edges on baking sheet.
- Repeat process for 12 pizzas.
- Bake 7 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Spread 1 tablespoon sauce onto each pizza. Top with cheese, pepperoni and veggies, if using.
- Bake 7 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Add the ingredients to your cart and have a pizza party!