Simple Truth Freeze-Dried Apples Cinnamon Description
- Stay Fresh Resealable Zipper
- No Sugar Added
The perfect snack partner for life on-the-go!
Q: What makes our line of delicious snacks so satisfying?
A: We've selected crunchy nuts, grains, and seeds, as well as luscious dried fruits and chocolate to please every flavor craving. Lightweight, portable and easily stored, our snacks are a tasty travel companion for all of life's companion for all of life's adventures and a simply delicious everyday snack.
Store in a cool, dry place away from light and heat.
gluten, added sugar.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Bag (28 g)
Servings per Container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||26 g||9%|
| Dietary Fiber||3 g||11%|
| Total Sugars||20 g|
| Includes Added Sugars||0 g||0%|
|Protein less than||1 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: freeze-dried apples, cinnamon.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Slow Cooker Apple Butter
Imagine waking up to the warm scent of fall filling your kitchen and fresh apple butter ready to be spread over warm English muffins or rustic toast? Make the dream a reality with this overnight recipe – and the best part is that your slow cooker does most of the work!
Slow Cooker Apple Butter
- 10 assorted apples (Granny Smith, Rome, Gala, peeled, cored & cut into large chunks)
- 1 cup Simple Truth Brown Sugar (firmly packed)
- 1/2 cup Simple Truth Organic Honey
- 1/4 cup Simple Truth Organic Apple Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Simple Truth Organic Ground Saigon Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp. allspice
- In 5-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients and cover. Cook on low for 8 hours or until apples are very tender.
- Over bowl, place large fine-mesh sieve and spoon one-third of apple mixture into sieve. Press mixture through using back of spoon. Repeat procedure with remaining apple mixture. Discard pulp and return mixture to slow cooker.
- Cook uncovered on high for 2 hours or until thick, stirring occasionally. Spoon apple butter into bowl or jar, cover and chill.
Order the ingredients you need to make this recipe at Vitacost.com!