Simple Truth Hydrolyzed Collagen Description
For Joint & Skin Health
100 mg Hyaluronic Acid
BioCell Collagen has a comprehensive approach to joint health, one that not only targets cartilage, but the related tendons, ligaments, and synovial fluid. Glucosamine and chondroitin formulations have been used as the standard of care in joint health for more than two decades with limited success. The big question on the mind of health care practitioners today is what is next in joint health. BioCell Collagen offers significant advantages with its advanced, patented composition which mirrors human articular cartilage and provides bioavailable collagen type II and hyaluronic acid for the comprehensive maintenance of healthy joint function. Results from human clinical trials on 185 men and women who took 2000 mg daily showed BioCell Collagen safely improved joint comfort, mobility, and quality of life.
- Unique matrix of hydrolyzed collagen type II peptides (60%), chondroitin sulfate (20%) and hyaluronic acid (10%) molecularly optimized for high absorption.
- Clinically shown to reduce skin dryness by 76%
- Clinically shown to reduce facial fine lines and wrinkles
- Clinically shown to increase skin collagen
- Promotes skin, joint, tendon and ligament health via nutritional support of connective tissue
- Promotes joint comfort and mobility
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Hydrolyzed Collagen||100 mg|
Pregnant or lactating women, hypoglycemics and people with known medical conditions and/or taking drugs should consult with a licensed physician and/or pharmacist prior to taking dietary supplements.