Simple Truth Organic Vegan Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips Description
Simple Truth Organic Semi-Sweet Vegan Chocolate Chips are perfect for the traditional chocolate chip cookie. Made from organically grown ingredients, these USDA certified organic and non-GMO chocolate chips are free from dairy, nuts, soy and more, making them allergy-friendly. Bake up a chocolatey storm!
Preservatives, dairy, nuts, soy, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, fish, and crustacean shellfish.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp.
Servings per Container: 19 per container
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
| Saturated Fat||3 g||15%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Sugars||7 g|
|Protein Less than||1 g|
Other Ingredients: Organic chocolate liquor, organic cane sugar, organic cocoa butter, organic sunflower lecithin (an emulsifier), organic vanilla extract.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Chocolate Chip Mug Cake
You want to treat yourself to a dessert tonight, but baking a cake or a whole batch of cookies feels like too much of a good thing. Just one exceptional
treat would do the trick, scratch the itch, conquer the craving, put out the flame. This chocolatey mug cake will soothe your savage sweet tooth with better-for-you ingredients and just enough baking magic to feel gourmet. Gluten-free flour mixes with sunflower butter, egg, buttery coconut oil and chocolate chips for a gooey mug of solitary serenity.
Chocolate Chip Mug Cake
- 1/2 Tbsp. Nutiva Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor (melted)
- 1 Tbsp. vegan butter
- 2 Tbsp. Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Baking Flour
- 2 Tbsp. SunButter Sunflower Butter
- 1 organic large egg
- 2 Tbsp. Pascha Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tbsp. monk fruit (or maple syrup)
- Dash salt
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. Bob’s Red Mill Flaxseed Meal
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- If using oven, preheat to 350 degrees F.
- In oven-proof or microwave-safe mug, add all ingredients and whisk with spoon until well combined.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or microwave on high for 2 minutes. (Note: Cook times vary depending on mug size and microwave. The center will remain slightly gooey.)
Get the ingredients you need to whip this up!