Simply Organic Coriander Description
Warm and citrus at the same time, coriander seed is enjoyed in curries and chili, cookies and cakes. A sister to cilantro--both come from the same plant--coriander seed has a lovely, fragrant aroma once ripened, while cilantro is often described as foetid.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Baked Curry Tofu
Perfect for salads, wraps and bowls, these curry-dusted tofu cubes are a high-protein superstar you’ll be happy to have in your repertoire. The tofu is coated in a blend of fragrant and health-supportive Indian spices – including turmeric, cumin and coriander – then baked to golden, crispy-on-the-outside perfection. There’s no need for long pressing or marinating times, this delicious dish is ready in a half an hour, making it a perfect option for lunch or dinner.
Baked Curry Tofu
- 1 block extra firm or firm tofu
- 2 tsp. flaxseed meal
- 1 Tbsp arrowroot starch
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. coriander
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Turn on fan. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a clean dish dowl, wrap tofu and lightly press to remove some moisture. Slice into 1/2-inch cubes. If tofu still feels very wet, wrap in dish towel and lightly press to dry again. (Slight moisture will help the spices stick).
- In medium bowl, mix together flax meal, starch and spices until thoroughly combined. Toss in tofu pieces until thoroughly coated.
- On prepared baking sheet, arrange tofu pieces, being careful to not overcrowd. Bake 15 minutes.
Short on spices? Use 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder in place of the turmeric, cumin, coriander and garlic powder.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!