Simply Organic Curry Powder Description
In India, curry powder is almost always made on-the-spot with a unique blend of spices the cook chooses. You can do the same, when inspired and time permits. Or you can also rely on one of these Curry Powders to create authentic Indian fare any time.
- Add to meat and vegetable stews.
- Use to flavor steamed or sautéed vegetables.
- Use to flavor stir-fries.
- Rub in or sprinkle on chicken, lamb or seafood before grilling or broiling.
- Add to rice or any grain dish.
- Use in raitas or dipping sauces.
- Add to meatloaf or bean or nut loaf recipes, hamburgers or veggie burgers.
- Add to potato and pasta salads.
- Use to create marinades for fish, meat, poultry, seafood, and tofu.
- Stir a pinch or two of Curry Powder into your tuna or tofu salad.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Organic coriander, organic turmeric, organic mustard, organic cumin, organic fenugreek, organic paprika, organic cayenne, organic cardamom, organic nutmeg, organic cinnamon, organic cloves.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Lentil Red Curry Bake
Just wait lentil
you try this one. Filling lentils, hearty veggies and red curry paste come together to create a meal that’s as easy as it is flavorful. Taking just a few minutes of hands-on prep, your oven does most of the work while you’re free to whip up dessert, spend time with family or read a good book. Made with vegan-friendly and gluten-free ingredients, it’s perfect for your next Meatless Monday meal.
Lentil Red Curry Bake
- 3 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Avocado Oil MCT Oil Blend
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 tsp. minced ginger
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. Selina Naturally Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 cup dry lentils
- 1 pack Mike’s Organic Curry Love Red Thai Curry Paste
- 2 carrots (sliced into half-moons)
- 2 tsp. SunButter Natural Sunflower Seed Butter
- 2 tsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 2 cups + 2 Tbsp. vegetable stock
- 1 cup mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 cups spinach (packed)
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium pot, add avocado oil. Cook onion, garlic, ginger and salt until translucent, a few minutes.
- Stir in lentils and curry paste. Continue cooking 3 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Transfer to oven-safe dish. Bake, covered, 55 minutes.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!