Sir Kensington's Keto & Paleo Gochujang Dairy-Free Everything Sauce Dressing Dip Description
COLD WEATHER WARNING: During the winter, condiment can separate if it freezes in transit. While safe to eat, it will not look or taste appealing. You may wish to delay ordering until temps are warmer
Sir Kensington's Gochujang Everything Sauce contains Gochujang intentionally sourced from Korea, our country of inspiration.
Dressing, Dip and Drizzle - Sir Kensington’s Everything Sauces are globally inspired premium condiments perfect for adding flavor to veggies, chicken, eggs, pizza, fish, grain bowls and more!
Sir Kensington's Gochujang Everything Sauces include the highest quality ingredients and are Non- GMO Project Verified, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Keto Diet Certified, and shelf-stable.
Sir Kensington's Gochujang Everything Sauce drizzle bottle packaging is made from 50% PCR (Post Consumer Recycled) plastic in an effort to reduce our environmental footprint.
Sir Kensington's Gochujang Everything Sauce packaging was designed in collaboration with female and non-binary illustrators.
Sir Kensington's Gochujang Everything Sauce is made with 100% sunflower oil and single origin Gochujang from Korea. Dressing, Dip and Drizzle - Sir Kensington’s Everything Sauces are globally inspired premium condiments perfect for adding flavor to veggies, chicken, eggs, pizza, fish, grain bowls and more! Sir Kensington’s Everything Sauce bottles are made 50% PCR (Post Consumer Recycled) plastic in an effort to reduce our environmental footprint.
Our Everything Sauces are carefully made with Certified Humane free-range eggs – the highest standard in the industry. This means our hens have 24/7 access to food and outdoors. We only use the best ingredients possible in our dressings and condiments. All our Everything Non- GMO Project Verified, Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Keto Diet Certified. We never use any artificial ingredients, colors, or preservatives. We believe if it's not food, it doesn't belong in our food. Our condiments and salad dressings are always in good taste, with good taste, for those with good taste.
COLD WEATHER WARNING: Our Mayonnaise, Ranch and Everything Sauce products are at risk of natural separation if exposed to freezing temperatures in transit. Separated products are entirely safe to eat; however, they cannot be returned to their intended state. If you live in a cold weather climate, please bear this in mind before ordering.
Please refrigerate after opening.
Gluten, GMOs, dairy.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)
Servings per Container: 16
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||7 g||9%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
Other Ingredients: High oleic sunflower oil, water, gochujang (water, tapioca syrup, brown rice, red pepper, salt, alcohol (to preserve freshness), garlic, onion), garlic juice, certified humane free range egg yolks, sesame oil, distilled vinegar, gochugaru (red pepper), tamari (water, soybeans, salt, sugar), salt, rice vinegar, xanthan gum, mushroom powder, citric acid, rosemary extract, mustard extract.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Mini Rainbow Nori Rolls with Spicy Sunflower Sauce
Let the good times roll with this quick, colorful bite. Light enough for a snack or small meal, these mini rainbow nori rolls are easy to assemble and pair well with homemade spicy sunflower seed butter
sauce, which gets a huge flavor boost from gochujang paste
. The best part about this recipe is that you can effortlessly put it together with whatever raw veggies you have on hand. Get creative by adding sprouts, carrots, cilantro, bell peppers and more.
Mini Rainbow Nori Rolls with Spicy Sunflower Sauce
- 1/3 cup sunflower seed butter
- ¼ cup warm water
- 2-3 Tbsp. gochujang
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 6 nori sheets (cut in ½ lengthwise following lines on nori sheets.)
- 1 cup mixed baby greens
- 1 cup red cabbage (shredded)
- 1 cup carrots (shredded)
- 1 cup watermelon radish (julienned)
- ½ avocado (ripe & thinly sliced)
- Optional sesame sprinkle
- In small bowl, whisk sunflower seed butter with warm water to thin out. Add gochujang paste and lime juice. Set aside.
- Place ½ sheet of nori lengthwise on dry cutting board, shiny side down. Arrange a few lettuce leaves, a pinch of red cabbage, carrots, watermelon radish on top. Place one slice of avocado on the bottom, toward left hand side of the sheet. Tip: Do not overstuff or it will be hard to roll. Leave about 1 in. of nori sheet empty on the right.
- Wet fingers with a little water and moisten nori sheet on the right-hand side, the full length of the piece of nori.
- Fold moistened nori on the right toward the left side to cover the bottom of the stacked vegetables. Starting from the bottom, roll nori to the top to form a little roll. Add additional water as needed to seal the roll. When finished, you’ll have one end open and one end sealed.
Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve nori rolls with sunflower sauce and a sprinkle of sesame seeds.
- Nutrition facts may appear slightly inaccurate since it factors in the entire yield of sauce, divided by two.
- Order the ingredients you need to make this recipe at Vitacost.com!