Sky Valley Gluten Free Sauce Sriracha Description
Sky Valley Sriacha sauce combines the highest quality cayenne peppers with red jalapenos and garlic. this sweet, fresh tasting Sriracha sauce adds a flavorful heat to all your meals! And naturally, Sky Valley Sriracha sauce is certified gluten free, vegan and tastes great too! Enjoy!
Shake well. Refrigerate after opening.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 tsp. (5 g)
Servings per Container: 105
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Sugars||1 g|
Other Ingredients: Cayenne pepper puree, water, organic cane sugar, red jalapeno peppers, organic distelled vinegar, organic dried garlic, cayenne powder,xanthan gum, citric acid.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Spaghetti Squash Lo Mein
Made entirely out of vegetables, this plant-based version of your favorite takeout dish has the flavors you love without the unnecessary carbs. Mushrooms, broccoli and snow peas are sautéed to tender perfection, paired with spaghetti squash “noodles” and tossed in a sweet-spicy sauce that’ll have you licking your fork when you’re done. Great for customizing, you can have fun adding or substituting the veggies with items you have on hand or try tossing your favorite protein into the mix for an even heartier meal.
Spaghetti Squash Lo Mein
- 1 large spaghetti squash (halved lengthwise, seeds scooped out)
- 3 green onions (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 oz. snow peas
- 1-1/2 cups broccoli (cut into small pieces)
- 1 cup mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper (julienned)
- 1 cup carrots (julienned)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil (or avocado oil)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 2 tsp. coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp. fresh grated ginger
- 1/8 tsp. fish sauce (optional)
- In microwave-safe dish, place spaghetti squash in 3 tablespoons water. Microwave on high 10 minutes. Or, bake in oven 30 to 45 minutes at 375 degrees F. Set aside until cool enough to remove noodles.
- Whisk together sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- In large frying pan over medium-high heat, heat oil. Cook garlic and lighter parts of the green onions a few seconds, until fragrant.
- Stir in vegetables; continue cooking 5 to 8 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally so they don’t burn. Set aside.
- Shred squash into noodles; add to cooked vegetables. Pour in sauce. Toss to combine. Top with green onion, sesame seeds and any protein, if desired.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!