Spectrum Organic Mayonnaise Description
Cream, tangy and whisked to a feathery lightness, Spectrum's Organic Mayonnaise is made the old-fashioned way with organic ingredients. Use it to elevate any sandwich or salad to the status of organic sublime.
Gluten, GMOs, non-hydrogenated.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (14 g)
Servings per Container: 32
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Fat Calories||100|
|Total Fat||11 g||17%|
| Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
| Trans Fat||0 g||*|
| Polyunsaturated Fat||6 g|
| Monounsaturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0%|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Organic expeller pressed soy and/or canola oil, organic whole eggs, organic egg yolks, organic distilled white vinegar, organic honey, filtered water, sea salt, organic mustard (organic distilled vinegar, water, organic mustard seed, salt, organic spices), organic lemon juice concentrate.
Contains: Eggs, Soy.
Refrigerate after opening.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Smoked Fish Dip
Craving smoked fish dip? Restaurants aren’t the only place serving up your favorite appetizer. Make the dip yourself - it’s easier than you might think! Simply smoke fish and combine it with organic mayo, jalapeno, lemon, cilantro and a few other ingredients in a food processor. That’s all it takes to whip up this restaurant-quality dish in your own kitchen! If you don’t have a smoker or if you’re in a time crunch, buy pre-smoked fish and skip right to the processor step.
Smoked Fish Dip
To brine fish
- 1 lb. white fish filet (like kingfish)
- ½ cup salt
- ¼ cup brown sugar
To make dip
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 oz. cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 lemon (juiced and zested)
- ¼ cup freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno (diced (seeds and membrane removed))
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Hot sauce
- Saltine crackers
- Gluten-free bread
- First, smoke fish. In glass bowl, brine fish at least 6 hours or overnight with water, salt and sugar. Fish should be floating in bowl; if not, add more salt. Remove fish and pat dry.
- In smoker, smoke fish between 175-200 degrees for 2 hours until flakey. Allow to cool, then crumble with hands, removing any bones from filet.
- Prepare dip. In food processor, combine all dip ingredients plus 3 cups of crumbled, smoked fish. Pulse until combined and desired consistency is reached.
- Serve chilled dip with crackers or gluten-free bread and hot sauce on the side. Keep refrigerated for up to 3 days.
Get these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.