Spicely Organics Marjoram Jar Description
Crafted in Small Batches
Gluten Free Certified
Non-GMO Project Verified
Marjoram is in the same family as oregano, and their appearance and flavor is similar. Add to pasta sauce, rice dishes and muffins.
Organic ground marjoram will compliment many other herbs nicely, including thyme, tarragon, parsley and bay leaf. It is traditionally used as an herb in sausage and fish dishes. It is a perfect addition to stuffing for chicken or turkey and adds flavor to any meat dish. Marjoram tea is enjoyed in the Mediterranean, and is used in Mediterranean inspired salad dressings. Marjoram makes an appropriate substitute for oregano. It is important to hold off adding marjoram until close to the end of cooking time, in order to preserve its aroma and flavor.
Gluten, GMOs, salt, MSG, preservatives, sugar, irradiation, peanuts, soybeans, milk, eggs, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, artificial coloring.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Organic marjoram.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Do the overpriced, over-breaded crab cakes at your local seafood restaurant leave you feeling a little crabby? Made with better-for-you ingredients, and full of fresh flavor from the lemon and herbs, these bite-sized balls are bursting with sweet crab taste and texture in every mouthful. The best part is how easy they are to whip up! Mixed in your food processor, they take just minutes to blend and prep for cooking. Though this recipe makes more than enough to share, we don’t think it’d be shellfish
to make it for yourself – just freeze the uncooked leftovers and heat them when you’re hungry!
- 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil Refined (divided)
- 1/4 yellow or brown onion (diced)
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1-1/3 cups crab meat
- 1 Tbsp. Primal Kitchen Mayo with Avocado Oil
- 1 pasture raised organic egg
- 5 Tbsp. Sproud Plant-Based Milk Original
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- 1/4 tsp. marjoram
- 1/4 tsp. parsley
- 1/4 tsp. thyme
- 2 tsp. SunButter Natural Sunflower Butter
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. Selina Naturally Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne
- 1-1/2 cups gluten-free breadcrumbs
- Dash turmeric
- In pan over medium heat, add a bit of coconut oil. Cook garlic and onion a few minutes, until translucent.
- In food processor, combine all ingredients, including cooked onion and garlic. Blend until finely chopped.
- Roll mixture into bite-sized balls. Let sit at least 1 hour, up to overnight, to set.
- In pan over medium heat, add coconut oil. Cook crab bites a few minutes on each side, until golden brown, about 8 minutes.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!