Suncore Foods Blue Butterfly Pea Super Juice Powder Description
No Added Sugar
Though subtle in flavor, the bold blue color is the butterfly pea flower's signature trademark. Butterfly pea flowers wind themselves along trellises and the sides of buildings across Thailand and Myanmar but have a fleetingly short span - 24 hours - before withering. Fortunately, the dried butterfly pea flower can be used as a natural dye for edible dishes. Without the toxicity of typical dyes, the short-lived flower offers many health benefits, including improved eyesight, hair growth, and skin. Our Suncore Foods Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Superjuice Powder is a healthy, and visually vibrant addition to drinks, smoothies, and juices. Bring on the bold blue color and add some creative coloring to your next dish!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 tsp. 4 g
Servings per Container: 25
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes Added Sugars||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Peanut Butter Earth Day Dog Treats
Bake a batch of these tasty biscuits to celebrate Earth Day
with your furbaby! They’re made with a host of nourishing, unprocessed ingredients, including brown rice flour, oat flour, arrowroot starch, applesauce, flax and all-natural powdered peanut butter. Add chlorophyll and blue butterfly pea powder
to naturally infuse these treats with vibrant earth-like color.
For crunchy cookies, store them in an airtight container in a cool dry place (will last 4 to 6 weeks). If your pup prefers the soft-baked variety, seal them in an airtight container in the refrigerator instead. They can also be frozen for up to three months. Keep in mind that every day is Earth Day! So make these delicious plant-based treats all year long.
Peanut Butter Earth Day Dog Treats
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- ½ cup oat flour
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 Tbsp. peanut butter powder
- 2 Tbsp. arrowroot starch
- 2 Tbsp. ground flax
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2-3 capsules chlorophyll*
- 1-1/2 to 2 tsp. butterfly pea flower powder**
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or non-stick baking mat.
- In medium bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Mix well.
- Divide dough. Sprinkle butterfly pea powder onto one half. Empty chlorophyll capsules onto the other half. Blend each thoroughly until the color is smooth. (If dough feels too dry, add ½ teaspoon water for easier blending.)
- Separate dough into small chunks.
- Press the different colored pieces together into a ball. Roll dough out into ¼-in. thickness.
- Use cookie cutter to cut out circles, then arrange on lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until firm to touch, and bottoms are golden brown. Note: For softer treats, remove a few minutes early.
- Transfer to wire rack and let cool completely.
- Repeated rolling and reforming will eventually muddy the marbling effect, set some solid-color dough aside to back roll in if needed.
- *For a darker green, use three chlorophyll capsules.
- **Add more butterfly pea powder to deepen the blue color if desired.
- Get the ingredients you need to make this recipe at Vitacost.com!