SunFood Raw Organic Goji Berry Powder Description
Goji berries, also known as wolfberries, are one of the most nutritionally-rich foods on the planet. Praised for thousands of years in Asia for their health benefits, goji berries are now being celebrated in Western cultures for their superfood potential to bring longevity, vitality, and energy. Rich in vitamin A which may contribute to healthy immunity, vision and bone health, they're also a good source of vitamin C and potassium. Now you can enjoy goji berries in a potent, easy-to-use powder!
Our raw, certified organic goji berry powder is free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, solvents and additives - unlike other goji berry powders. Our goji berries are simply freeze dried, then processed into a powder at low temperatures. This preserves delicate enzymes and nutrients to create the purest, most nutritionally dense goji berry powder available.
Suggested Use: Blend one teaspoon goji berry powder into smoothies, fruit juices, or yogurt. Try giving dessert recipes a superfood boost!
Storage: Reseal bag after opening. Store in a cool, dry place.
Chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, solvents, additives, gluten, GMOs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (9 g)
Servings per Container: 25
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Sugars||3 g|
Other Ingredients: Certified organic raw goji berries.
May contain a desiccant pack. Do not eat.
Packaged in a gluten-free facility. May contain traces of tree nuts or peanuts.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Coconut-Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
Cool off with these berry-licious frozen bites. Stashed in the freezer, these treats are ready when you want a sweet, chilly nibble. Dairy-free yogurt, fresh seasonal berries and white chocolate chips are the main ingredients, but add a sprinkle of superfood goji berry powder and toasted coconut for more tasty texture and nutrition. Have fun with garnishes such as cacao nibs
, cocoa powder or chopped nuts, and substitute goji powder for a different berry powder
Coconut-Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- 2 cups coconut yogurt (vanilla)
- 3/4 cup vegan white chocolate chips (melted and at room temperature)
- Pinch salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1-1/2 cup strawberries (washed, trimmed and sliced lengthwise in thirds)
- 1 cup blackberries or raspberries (cut in half lengthwise)
- ¼ cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1 Tbsp. goji berry powder
- Line 9x13-inch sheet pan with parchment paper. (Tip: Spray sheet pan lightly with cooking spray prior to laying down paper to keep it flat.)
- In mixing bowl, whisk together yogurt, salt, vanilla extract and maple syrup. Add room temperature melted chocolate and stir to combine.
- On sheet pan, evenly spread mixture. (Note: Mixture doesn’t have to cover whole pan; don’t spread too thin.)
- Top with berries and toasted coconut. Sprinkle on goji berry powder.
- Freeze 5-8 hours until firmly frozen.
- Break into pieces and store in airtight container. Serve pieces straight from freezer.
Get the ingredients you need to make this healthy treat!