Teeccino: Maximum Wellness in Your Cup | Vitacost.com
Teeccino Herbal Coffee Dark Chocolate Prebiotic Superboost Description
Prebiotic Herbal 'Coffee'
Made with Organic Herbs
Coffee Free • Acid Free
Prebiotic • Gluten Free
Nourish • Optimize • Thrive
Rich layer upon layer of dark chocolate from Ecuadorian cacao is deepened by dark roasted ramón seeds for a heightened experience of the Aztec’s ‘Nectar of the Gods’
Here's the scoop: PRE-biotics, not PRO-biotics, are the be-all and end-all of gut health. Prebiotics are the nutrients that make your probiotics thrive. Keeping the microbiome (your community of probiotics) healthy and diverse depends on eating prebiotics. I've been fascinated by prebiotics ever since I learned from our customers that drinking Teeccino was improving their digestive health. I went searching for the answer and discovered that inulin, the prebiotic soluble fiber in chicory root, was known to improve regularity.
That was back in the ‘90s. Now science has learned so much more about prebiotics and their essential role in the health of the microbiome ~ well, I just had to create some Teeccino blends that would bring even more prebiotic benefits to your cup. Many popular diets prohibit foods rich in prebiotics like grains and beans, which can result in digestive health problems if you restrict these foods for too long. If your probiotics aren’t well fed, they’ll chow down on your gut lining. Not good for you at all!
Taking probiotics to improve your digestion? 90% of the critters that live in your gut aren't available in a nutritional supplement because they’re anaerobic – they can’t live in the presence of oxygen. Nevertheless, you can nourish the thousands of species of probiotics in your gut by consuming prebiotics.Teeccino has always provided inulin, a prebiotic from chicory root that naturally extracts during brewing. Now with Prebiotic SuperBoost™, a concentrated, plant-based blend of 2 prebiotics, vegan GOS, gluco-oligosaccharide. and organic XOS, xylo-oligosaccahride, your cup of Teeccino can have an even greater beneficial impact on your health. Enjoy! Caroline
• Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residue
• Acid free – helps restore alkaline balance
• Natural energy boost – from nutrients not stimulants
• Antioxidants from carob, cacoa, and ramón seeds
• Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
• Prebiotic SuperBoost™ – the prebiotics, GOS, XOS and inulin, nourish your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve gut health, maintain regularity and support your immune system. GOS and XOS are two prebiotic concentrates in Prebiotic SuperBoost™ while inulin extracts naturally from chicory roots into your cup during brewing. There are 1,000 mg of Prebiotic SuperBoost™ and 650 mg of inulin in every serving.
Brew and Serve Just Like Coffee
• All-purpose grind brews in any kind of coffee brewer including drip coffee makers, French press pots, Italian moka pots and espresso machines.
• Use the refillable K-cup with Teeccino's all-purpose grind for Keurig single serve brewers.
Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
French Press: Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 102 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Total Sugars||0 g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Caffeine Less than||1 mg||*|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
*Certified organic Produced on machinery that also processes almonds.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.