Teeccino: Maximum Wellness in Your Cup | Vitacost.com
Teeccino Herbal Tea Dark Chocolate Prebiotic Superboost Description
Prebiotic Herbal Tea
3x More Herbs
Made with Organic Herbs
Prebiotic • Acid Free
Caffeine Free • Gluten Free
Nourish • Optimize • Thrive
Rich layer upon layer of dark chocolate from Ecuadorian cacao is deepened by dark roasted ramón seeds for a heightened experience of the Aztec’s ‘Nectar of the Gods’
Here's the scoop: PRE-biotics, not PRO-biotics, are the be-all and end-all of gut health. Prebiotics are the nutrients that make your probiotics thrive. Keeping the microbiome (your community of probiotics) healthy and diverse depends on eating prebiotics. I've been fascinated by prebiotics ever since I learned from our customers that drinking Teeccino was improving their digestive health. I went searching for the answer and discovered that inulin, the prebiotic soluble fiber in chicory root, was known to improve regularity.
That was back in the ‘90s. Now science has learned so much more about prebiotics and their essential role in the health of the microbiome ~ well, I just had to create some Teeccino blends that would bring even more prebiotic benefits to your cup. Many popular diets prohibit foods rich in prebiotics like grains and beans, which can result in digestive health problems if you restrict these foods for too long. If your probiotics aren’t well fed, they’ll chow down on your gut lining. Not good for you at all!
Taking probiotics to improve your digestion? 90% of the critters that live in your gut aren't available in a nutritional supplement because they’re anaerobic – they can’t live in the presence of oxygen. Nevertheless, you can nourish the thousands of species of probiotics in your gut by consuming prebiotics.Teeccino has always provided inulin, a prebiotic from chicory root that naturally extracts during brewing. Now with Prebiotic SuperBoost™, a concentrated, plant-based blend of 2 prebiotics, vegan GOS, gluco-oligosaccharide. and organic XOS, xylo-oligosaccahride, your cup of Teeccino can have an even greater beneficial impact on your health.
• Naturally caffeine free - no processing or chemical residue
• Acid free - helps restore alkaline balance
• Natural energy boost - from nutrients not stimulants
• Antioxidants from carob, cacoa, and ramón seeds
• Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
• Prebiotic SuperBoost™ - the prebiotics, GOS, XOS and inulin, nourish your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve gut health, maintain regularity and support your immune system. GOS and XOS are two prebiotic concentrates in Prebiotic SuperBoost™ while inulin extracts naturally from chicory roots into your cup during brewing. There are 1,000 mg of Prebiotic SuperBoost™ and 650 mg of inulin in every serving.
Enjoy Teecino Many Ways
• Teeccino tea bags make brewing Teeccino easy and convenient at home or on the go!
• Each tea bag contains 6g of Teeccino. Regular tea bags only hold 1 - 2g. Teeccino tea bags have more than 3 times the product as regular tea bags to create a full-bodied brew.
• The exact same Teeccino grounds are in the tea bags as in our 11 oz bags. Tea bags are simply Teeccino in a filter bag.
• Each tea bag is individually wrapped in an envelope to seal in flavor and make it easy to transport wherever you go.
• Certified 100% compostable tea bag filter paper. Oxygen-bleached.
• 100% recycled carton: 70% post consumer material.
• When opening the envelope give a little shake at the top to move the tea bag to the bottom of the envelope. This makes sure the filter bag is below the tear-point in the envelope.
• Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes.
• Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew.
• Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug or tea pot.
• Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
• Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
• Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
• Iced Teeccino is delicious too!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value
|Includes 0g Added Sugars
*Certified organic Produced on machinery that also processes almonds.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.