Teeccino: Maximum Wellness in Your Cup | Vitacost.com
Teeccino Mushroom Herbal Coffee Chaga Ashwagandha Butterscotch Cream Description
Mushroom Herbal 'Coffee'
Coffee Free • Acid Free
Caffeine Free • Prebiotic
All Purpose Grind
Chaga, Siberia’s heal-all wild mushroom, compliments roasted ramón seeds and chicory softened by creamy butterscotch from India’s restorative ashwagandha root
The rock stars of the plant & mushroom kingdoms are blended together to infuse ultimate health protection into your cup. Here’s the skinny: Adaptogens help your body adapt to all kinds of stress while giving a boost to your endurance and immunity. We can all use more of that!
Chaga, called ‘The Gift of the Gods” by Siberian natives living in the coldest of climates, is paired with Ashwagandha, India’s Ayurvedic tonic used for rejuvenation. Blended with prebiotic chicory and deep roasted ramón seeds, experience bold, rich flavor with adaptogens fortifying your defenses!
Teeccino’s selection of adaptogenic mushrooms optimally paired with adaptogenic herbs are blended to enhance their combined wellness benefits. “Fruiting bodies” are what we think of as mushrooms while mycelium are like the roots and branches of mushrooms. I decided to include both parts of the mushrooms in Teeccino Mushroom Adaptogen Herbal Teas because each provides valuable health benefits. The synergy of all these mushroom and herbal adaptogens blended together brings delicious well-being to your cup.
• Naturally caffeine free - no processing or chemical residues
• Acid free - helps restore alkaline balance
• Natural energy boost - from nutrients not stimulants
• Antioxidants from carob, barley, dates, figs and almonds
• Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
• Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root feeds your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health, regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory roots during brewing.
• Brewed Teeccino has no detectable gluten at less than 5 parts per million when prepared with a paper filter or tea bag. This has been verified by independent laboratory tests
Enjoy Teccino Many Ways
All-purpose grind brews in any kind of coffee brewer including drip coffee makers, French press pots, Italian moka pots and espresso machines.
Use the refillable K-cup with Teeccino's all-purpose grind for Keurig single serve brewers.
Drip Coffee Maker: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
French Press: Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 102 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
• Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
• Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
• Iced Teeccino is delicious too!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Total Sugars||0 g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|