Teeccino: Maximum Wellness in Your Cup | Vitacost.com
Teeccino Mushroom Herbal Tea Lion's Mane Rhodiola Rose Description
Mushroom Adaptogen Blend
3x More Herbs
Mushroom Herbal Tea
Made with Organic Lion's Mane
Prebiotic • Acid Free
Adapt • Protect • Revitalize
The light aroma of rose from mood-balancing rhodiola is highlighted with rose petals and strengthened with lion’s mane’s protective properties; lightly sweetened with dates and figs
The rock stars of the plant & mushroom kingdoms are blended together to infuse ultimate health protection into your cup. Here’s the skinny: Adaptogens help your body adapt to all kinds of stress while giving a boost to your endurance and immunity. We can all use more of that!
Lion’s Mane, renowned in Asia as the nerve & brain protector, is paired with Rhodiola, Siberia’s mood enhancer that helps provide balance in times of need. Blended with prebiotic chicory, experience bold, aromatic flavor with adaptogens protecting your mind & body!
Teeccino’s selection of adaptogenic mushrooms optimally paired with adaptogenic herbs are blended to enhance their combined wellness benefits. “Fruiting bodies” are what we think of as mushrooms while mycelium are like the roots and branches of mushrooms. I decided to include both parts of the mushrooms in Teeccino Mushroom Adaptogen Herbal Coffees because each provides valuable health benefits. The synergy of all these mushroom and herbal adaptogens blended together brings delicious well-being to your cup. Enjoy! Caroline
More Health Benefits In Every Cup
• Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residue
• Acid free – helps restore alkaline balance
• Natural energy boost – from nutrients not stimulants
• Antioxidants from carob, dates, rose petals, rhodiola root, lion’s mane mushroom
• Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
• Prebiotic – inulin from chicory roots feed your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve gut health, regularity and supports your immune system. 390 mg of inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory roots during steeping.
Enjoy Teeccino Many Ways
• Teeccino tea bags make brewing Teeccino easy and convenient at home or on the go!
• Each tea bag contains 6g of Teeccino. Regular tea bags only hold 1 - 2g. Teeccino tea bags have more than 3 times the product as regular tea bags to create a full-bodied brew.
• The exact same Teeccino grounds are in the tea bags as in our 11 oz bags. Tea bags are simply Teeccino in a filter bag.
• Each tea bag is individually wrapped in an envelope to seal in flavor and make it easy to transport wherever you go.
• Certified 100% compostable tea bag filter paper. Oxygen-bleached.
• 100% recycled carton: 70% post consumer material.
• When opening the envelope give a little shake at the top to move the tea bag to the bottom of the envelope. This makes sure the filter bag is below the tear-point in the envelope.
• Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes.
• Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew.
• Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug or tea pot.
• Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
Helpful Hints• Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
• Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
• Iced Teeccino is delicious too!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Total Sugars||0 g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
*Certified organic Produced on machinery that also processes almonds.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.