Teeccino: Maximum Wellness in Your Cup | Vitacost.com
Teeccino Prebiotic Herbal Tea Mango Lemon Balm Description
Prebiotic Superboost Blend
3x More Herbs
Made with Organic Herbs
Prebiotic • Acid Free
Nourish • Optimize • Thrive
Here's the scoop: Pre-biotics, not Pro-biotics, are the be-all and end-all of gut health. Prebiotics are the nutrients that make your probiotics thrive. Keeping the microbiome (your community of probiotics) healthy and diverse depends on eating prebiotics.
If your probiotics aren't well fed, they'll chow down on your gut lining. Not good. taking probiotics? 90% of you gut's critters aren't' available as a supplement but you can nourish them all the prebiotics.
Teeccino has always had inulin, a prebiotic from chicory. Now with more plant-based prebiotics, our cup gives your gut a Super Boost for super good health. Drink up!
• 100% naturally caffeine-free
• Natural energy boost - from nutrients, not stimulants
• Acid free - helps restore alkaline balance
• Heart-healthy potassium - for optimal performance
• Prebiotic - Inulin, XOS and GOS are natural soluble fibers that support hut health to improve digestion, elimination and the immune system
More Health Benefits In Every Cup
Golden roasted almonds with the essence of tropical macadamia nuts add delicious nuttiness to roasted chicory and carob complimented by slight sweetness from dates & figs
6g tea bag = 3x more herbs = Bold flavor and more health benefits
Enjoy Teeccino Many Ways
Hot • Low Calories Dessert • Energizing Smoothie Base • Iced
Before tearing, shake envelope at top. Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes. Dunk bag several times for the best brew. use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug. Add milk, non-dairy milk, and sweetener as you prefer.
Iced Teeccino: Steep 2 tea bags in 8 oz boiling water. Pour over ice in a 12 oz glass and add milk and sweetener to taste.
- Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
- Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Iced Teeccino is delicious too
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Total Sugars||0 g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
* Organic ingredients Produced on machinery that also processes almonds.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.