The Good Bean Chickpeas Snack Classic Hummus Description
- Whole Beans
- Crunchy Chickpeas
- Classic Hummus Flavor
- Zesty, Lemony, Garlicky Hummus Seasoning
- 6g Protein Per Serving
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Gluten Free
- Vegan • Kosher
- Made In The USA
The Good Bean Sea Salt Crunchy Chickpeas are gently roasted chickpeas topped with a zesty, lemony, garlicky hummus seasoning, making them perfect for snacking at home or on the go. Our Crunchy Chickpeas retain maximum nutrition and maximum crunch with 8 grams of plant protein and 5 grams of fiber per serving. Add them to any recipe for a flavorful crunch, or enjoy them by the handful right out of the bag. The Good Bean Crunchy Chickpeas are sourced from family farms in the USA and are gluten-free, vegan, non-GMO, and Kosher. Feel good!
• Classic Hummus Chickpea Snack: Gently roasted chickpeas topped with a zesty, lemony, garlic hummus seasoning; Perfect for snacking at home or on the go
• Plant Protein That Packs A Punch: Made with whole chickpea beans for 8 grams of plant protein and 5 grams of fiber per serving
• Good Food Begins With Good Ingredients: We're proud to source our beans from family farms right here in the USA for bean snacks that are gluten-free, vegan, non-GMO, and Kosher
• Versatile Crunch: Enjoy on their own by the handful right out of the bag or add our crispy beans to salads, soups, or any recipe calling for a flavorful crunch
• A Snack That Is Good For Everybody: The Good Bean aims to provide flavorful, crunchy snacks made with quality ingredients that are accessible, delicious, and affordable so everyone can reap the benefits of bean- and plant-based nutrition
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||4 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||25%|
Processed on equipment that uses dairy, soy, tree nuts and peanuts. Good Manufacturing Processes are used to segregate products that contain allergens, which are processed elsewhere in the facility.
This is a natural whole food product that may contain an occasional hard kernel.