Tierra Mia Organics Sham-Pup Pet Soap Bar Description
This gentle pet cleansing bar is
- Free of DEA, perfumes, Synthetic dyes, and harsh chemicals
- Made with organic oils for a healthy coat
- Normalizes pH balance for healthy skin
- With natural flea repellants
- Contains ingredients such as, Tea Tree Oil, Brewer's Yeast & Arabica Coffee which aids with dandruff & other skin conditions, while also warding off bugs.
Safe for your pet skin and coat, this all-natural, chemical-free soap will have your pet smelling fresh with a healthy shine to their coat.
Parabens, SLS, silicones, gluten, cruelty and chemicals.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Fresh raw goat milk, extra virgin olive oil, organic cocoa butter, organic coconut oil, brewer's yeast, raw honey, beeswax, arabica coffee, essential oils of almond & tea tree.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
DIY Natural Dog Shampoo (Good for Sensitive Skin!)
With only five simple ingredients, you can make an economical dog shampoo that not only moisturizes but smells great. Formulated for dogs with itchy, dry or sensitive skin, this vinegar-free formula includes moisturizing aloe vera gel and plant-based castile soap. You’ll feel good giving your furry friend a luxurious shampoo without harsh chemicals or unknown ingredients.
DIY Natural Dog Shampoo (Good for Sensitive Skin)
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. castile soap (liquid)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. aloe vera gel
- 3 drops lavender essential oil
- In spray bottle, combine all ingredients. Shake well to mix.
- To use, wet dog’s coat with warm water. Shake bottle before use.
- Avoiding eyes and snout, liberally apply shampoo and massage into fur.
- Rinse thoroughly until all traces of shampoo are gone.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Get these supplies and more from Vitacost.com.