Tinkyada Brown Rice Pasta Fettucini Gluten Free Description
A Classic in Texture and Taste.
Promising a Delightful Eating Experience. This product is made from 100% quality rice, stone-ground and formed to gourmet class.
An ultimate in the enjoyment of pasta. It cooks like any regular pasta. Award winning taste. Al dente and not mushy.
Just right! Perfect for a light, healthy and tasty family meal, for serving your loved ones and guests who are sure to appreciate, with joy!
Cholesterol, wheat and gluten.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 oz Dry
Servings per Container: 7
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||2%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||43 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||15%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||0%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||15%|
Other Ingredients: Stone-ground brown rice, rice bran and water.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Vegan Fettuccine Alfredo with Pesto & Roasted Garlic
Fettucine Alfredo is basically the adult version of mac ‘n’ cheese — a creamy, savory noodle comfort food — and we all need to indulge in that kind of dish every once in a while. Thankfully, this vegan Alfredo recipe is a lot more accessible to those with dietary restrictions than its popular restaurant counterpart. The roasted garlic is even oil-free! While this recipe is slightly more involved than others due to making your own pesto and cream sauce, the final result is well worth the effort.
16 oz. brown rice fettuccine
1 cup savory coconut cream sauce
1/3 cup hemp seed pesto
1 whole garlic bulb
Fresh parsley, for garnish
Hemp seeds, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line a baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper.
- Remove loose outside layers from garlic bulb and cut the top off. Lay face down on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 35 minutes, flipping at halfway point.
- Let garlic cool 10 to 15 minutes before slowly peeling to separate the cloves. Set aside.
- Boil large pot of water and cook noodles according to package directions.
- Strain noodles, rinse with cold water and strain once more. Return to pot.
- Stir in coconut cream sauce, pesto and roasted garlic as well as any other desired add-ins. Top with parsley and hemp seeds.